this isn't you {baron corbin}

"Ladies and gentlemen. My guest at this time, the line wolf, Baron Corbin." he walked into the view, standing next to me. I felt my hands begin to sweat and my breaths become shakey. "N-n-now, Baron a-a-after last week..." I started the interview.
"Can I have someone that can do their damn job please?" he snapped. His jaw clenched, and so did his fist. I tried not to stare but I couldn't help it.
"I...I'm sorry." I muttered. Before walking away. I couldn't help it. Baron made me so nervous. He was...perfection. With tattoos, a deep strong voice, a perfect body, eyes that could pierce my soul and a sense of entitlement that I loved.
I heard footsteps behind me. "What the hell is into you? I watch you be a witty smartass to everyone else, but I walk into the room and suddenly your miss innocence?" he shook his hand and pushed his hair back. "That doesn't make much sense to me." I couldn't make words, I could barely breathe. "Well, c'mon."
"Maybe if you weren't such a smug asshole!" I shot back.
"Maybe if you could do your damn job!"
"Maybe if you weren't literally the human embodiment of perfection!"
"Maybe if you didn't walk around in hot ass dresses and looking so fucking cute that wouldn't be a problem!" we both realized what we had said, and suddenly he pulled me to him and kissed me hard. It was anything but gentle, it was rough and needy, with hair pulling and lip biting. Exactly how you'd expect a man like him to kiss.
"Hotel room number is 373. I'll be back around seven. I expect you there too." and he walked off. I stood there, a stupid smile on my face. Something told me I was in for a good night.