gotcha back, babe {shield request}

"Who is she?" A familiar voice said behind me. I kept stretching, pretending I didn't hear him. 

    "New girl, I can't remember her name." Dean mumbled, rolling his tape around his hand.

"Anna." Roman said plainly. 

     "....Anna.." Seth whispered. I smiled softly to myself and tied my boots a little tighter. 

"Boys." I smiled as I went by.

     "Good luck out there." Seth smiled wide and proud. 

"Hey, what's your name again?" Dean asked plainly. 

     "Anna, my name is Anna. Roman had it right."  I winked at Seth and headed off to the guerrilla. 

"Pick that jaw up, buddy." Roman laughed and clapped Seth on the back. 

   I posed at the top of the ramp like I always do, turning slowly as the gold pyro fell around me. Except as soon as I went to strike my full pose, a cool metal object hit the side of my head. Absolution surrounded me. Ruby was no where around, no Nia either. I was alone until long black hair and pretty brown eyes grabbed Mandy and a Samoan superman grabbed Sonya. Dean pulled me up "You good, sweetness?" He pulled a bit of string off my pads. 

"Fine, thanks." I chuckled. 

    "Good, now go kick ass." I finished my way down to the ring and Seth let Mandy go. She looked disgusted back at him but still met me in the ring, with a vengeance. The Golden Rose and I had stood toe to toe too many times. 

"Not this time, bitch." She dodged my clothesline, but I countered back with a spear. By this point the crowd was chanting shield, so why not give the people what they want? I picked Mandy up by her hair and quickly connected a dirty deeds. I pulled her up one more time and went with God's last gift, rolling her into the pin. 1,2,3. I quickly rolled out and scurried up the ramp before Sonya could get in on it. I smiled and turned the curtain to see three sets of folded arms and sideways smirks. 

   "Hey, Ro...you still using the spear now a days?"

"Yeah, yeah...uh, dirty deeds?"

    "Oh yeah, yanno me, don't change much. Seth, buddy, she went old school on your ass. Haven't seen that one in a wjile."

"God's last gift." I shrugged and was bombarded by Charlie and her camera crew.

    "Anna, we just saw you really make your first move on Raw, taking down Mandy Rose. But it didn't seem like you did it entirely alone. Is there any kind of relationship with you and The Shield?" 

"Char, this is just the beginning. The boys were just being gentlemen, and us real wrestlers...we gotta watch each other's back. Your dress is real cute, see ya hun." I turned and walked out of view.  

     "Anna." Dean called out to me. "That was ballsy and Rollins wants to talk to you all about it. See ya later buddy." He chuckled and pushed Seth towards me.

"Brothers suck, yeah?"

    "Oh yeah." We chuckled together. "I've already done my stuff for tonight, you wanna get out of  here?"

"Depends on where we're going, Rollins?" I smirked up at him. 

   "Go get dressed, I'll buy you something to eat?" He said it like I wasn't starving and I wasn't just as nervous as he is. 

"Be back in five." I smiled and jogged down the hall, quickly changing and brushing braids out of my hair, sliding my phone in my back pocket and grabbing my bag in record time.