him or me {finn bálor}

"Jade." he said my name as I kissed his neck, running my hands down his stomach, "not now, my love. Come lay down and watch the movie with me, eh?" his accent was enough. He could be asking me to jump off a bridge in that voice and I would.
"Anything for you, darling." I kissed him slowly before climbing out of his lap and curling up to his arm. The movie may have been boring but sitting there, drawing little hearts on Finn's arm made it all worth it. I looked around at championships, trophies and pictures of us, along with little leggo statues.
"C'mon love, to bed with you. There's a big day tomorrow." he said pulling me to stand next to him.
"Let me grab my keys." I smiled and turned to grab my purse.
"Oh.." he seemed a little hurt.
"Finn, what's wrong?" I asked running my hand over his cheek.
"I just thought...maybe..yanno...we've been at this a long time...just maybe...you could stay here tonight." his eyes shifted from the ceiling, to the floor but never on me.
"I..I...I would love to." I was speechless. I smiled up at him, those beautiful eyes staring straight back into mine, he leaned in, kissed me slowly and said "after you my darling." As I started down the hall, I felt his hand run across my bum. I smiled and said nothing.

Down the hall in Finn's room was one giant California King bed, that was calling my name.
"Here beautiful." he tossed me a t-shirt, "I won't look if you don't want me to." he turned to face the closet.
"Why would I want you not to look? You're my boyfriend, it's nothing you haven't seen before." I giggled, slipping my shirt over my head and taking one step towards Finn.
"So, so, so beautiful." he bit his lip as he looked from my eyes, down my chest, to my legs and back up again.
"Think so?" I smirked and stepped towards him again, "you're lucky because I'm entirely yours, too."
"For how long?" he smiled back down at me, eyeing my lips.
"As long as you're willing to put up with me."
"Then I've got you forever." he pulled me to him and kissed me with a passion I've never felt until that moment. He pushed me down on the bed, running his fingers down my tummy to pull at the buttons on my jeans, I raised my hips to help him slide them off. "Baby girl..." he bit his lip again, staring down at me. He trailed kisses down to my collar bones and slowly slipped my bra off of my shoulders. His kisses kept going, down to chest, to my stomach, kissing across my hips, pulling my panties down with him continuing his kisses. "Jade.." He paused marveling at every inch of me that was exposed to him.."I love you." that was the first time in almost a year either of us had said those three important words.
"Oh, Finn..." I smiled, bringing him down to me. His lips hungrily searched mine for an answer. "Finn! I love you, baby. I promise...I love you so so much." That night we made love in such a way I never knew you could. He was so tender, taking his time to make sure I felt good all over. As the sun was coming up, we fell into the sheets finally going to sleep.
Finn woke me up a few hours later as he was sitting on the bed to put his socks on, his hair and chest still wet from the shower. "Where are you going?" I reached for his hand.
"I have a meeting, lass. Maybe I'll find out if I'm on raw Monday or not, sounds good eh? Hunter and Vince are coming. Its a big deal. Do you want to come?" he stood at the foot of the bed. I rubbed my eyes sleepily as he let out a low chuckle after slipping on a pair of black dress pants. "You stay here dollface, get some rest. I'll bring you back something to eat." now a white dress shirt covered his arms but left his gorgeous chest exposed, he crawled back to me and kissed my forehead lightly. "I love you, Jade." he smiled.
"I love you so much." I kissed him and watched as he sauntered out the door. I laid there long after I heard the door shut and Finn pull from the drive. I smiled softly to myself, giggling at how things seemed to be so perfect. Finn loved me, really loves me. And I'm naked in his bed while he's off to a meeting that decides his future. I closed my eyes and drifted back into sleep.
"You're so beautiful my darling." His lips rested on my forehead. "I brought you pizza, cmon. Get dressed." I finally threw on the t-shirt that started it all last night and my panties from the floor. I sat on the couch as he laid down an extra large pizza, extra cheese, extra bacon, seasoned crust.
"You got my favorite..." I smiled.
"Of course I did?" he said it like a question, chucking the way he does.
"You're so amazing." I smiled kissing him quickly.
"I try, lass." he ran His fingers through my messy hair.
"So?! How did it go?! Tell me everything!" I said slurping up cheese.
"I've got news.." he laid his pizza down, ran his fingers through his hair and rested his elbows on his knees.
"Baby what happened..." I dropped to my knees next to him.
"I don't know how to tell you, Jaders...." His voice was soft and I wasn't ready for what was coming. "WE'RE GOING TO RAW, LASS. ITS GOING TO BE AMAZING. IM SO EXCITED. AND WITH YOU, BY MY SIDE." he picked me up off the ground and spun me around, His hand resting on my cheek.
"YOU DID IT FINN WE'RE GOING TO RAW. WE MADE IT, YOU MADE IT!! I'm so proud of you." I crashed my lips into his, both of us smiling through our kiss, pulling away breathless.
"I couldn't do this without you, Jade. I mean it. I love you."
"I love you. I'm so proud of you." I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him close to me.
"This is picture worthy." Finn snapped a quick picture of us kissing.
"Send it to me?"
"Of course." he kissed my nose. A minute later my phone went off "finny 💗💍" popped up on my screen.
"That's a cute little ring?" he smirked.
"Oh it's just.." I got flustered.
"It's alright princess, you'll get one soon enough." I again was speechless.