say yes {neville request}

"Darling." I felt arms wrap around my waist.
"Adrian." I fell into his embrace, my head on his shoulder.
"I love you." he smiled as he delicately kissed my neck.
"I love you most." I giggled.
"What do you say, my love, after this you get all dressed up and we go on the most spectacular date of your life?" he twirled me around to face him.
"I would love that." I kissed him sweetly before he disappeared to do what he does best.

I went back to the women's locker room and began getting ready. I slipped into a delicate pink dress, braiding two sections of my hair back before starting on my makeup. There was a knock on the door, a moment later Nattie came to tell me it was Adrian.
"Your man is ready for you." she smiled and walked away. I eagerly ran to the door, jumping into his arms.
"You look perfect." he moved a piece of loose hair from my face.
"You, you my love, are perfect." I ran my hands over his well-defined arms marveling at how the white button down shirt he wore made his arms look even bigger and the khaki pants he wore showed him off perfectly. "Where to?" I asked running my hand against his hair.
"Food." he laughed and pulled me along. He opened my car door, holding my hand the whole way to the reatarunt. We pulled up to a cute Italian restaurant. The inside was dimly lit and simply perfect. We sat at a table, and waited.
"What a lovely couple.'' the older waiter smiled.
"Thank you." we both said.
"What can I get for you this evening?" we ordered and began our evening together. We laughed, and talked, eating some of the best Italian food I've ever had.
"Sooooo, handsome, what's next?" I smiled, running my hand over his.
"I say we go for a walk, there's a special place I want to go." he paid our check and left.

We drove downtown to the river, where there was a beautiful walking bridge that ran across. Halfway across Adrian stopped.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Just enjoying the view." he looked at me, pressed me against the railing and kissed me hard, his kiss told me things words could never get out. As he broke the kiss he mumbled, "this is something I have to do." and he got down on one knee, reached into his pocket and there was a little black box.
"I've loved you for so long, even before you were mine. And I will long love you even if you were no longer mine. You are the best thing to ever happen to me. You make me a better man, a happier man. And I never want to lose this feeling. Will you marry me?" there was a beautiful diamond ring, the word forever inscribed on the back of the band. I felt tears flowing from my eyes. I shook my head. "Yes?" he asked.
"Yes." I muttered, "yes. Yes. Yes." he picked me up and spun me around, kissing me hard again. Placing the ring on my left hand.
"I JUST GOT ENGAGED TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD." he screamed into the night. I laughed as he put me down. Thinking of the future and what it would bring, I could not have been happier.