secrets {seth rollins request}

Life isn't easy when you're the oldest of trips and steph, lemme tell you.
  "No boys. No wrestling. Certainly no wrestling with boys. No rock stars. No movie stars. Basically no dating. Do you understand?"
    "Not a single bit." I was recently 21, excited and ready to experience the world, maybe take my chance at wrestling. Pops had trained me, said I was good too. And not just cause I was his kid, I was really good.
"Shelia, honey." Mom broke out the Mom voice, man I'm not in the mood. "You're a McMahon, a Helmsley. Your name, not only does it hold a legacy, an honor, respect and prestige, it holds so many years of power. People will do everything they can to take advantage of that." She ran her thumb across my cheek.
    "What if I change my name? Like a ring name, no one has to know who I am." I looked up at both of them, begging, pleading for a chance to do this. Mom looked at Dad. Dad shook his head, running his hand across it.
  "Fine, what the hell. I can't do anything about you anymore. Go get em, hellraiser."  he kissed my forehead.
"Hunter." Mom warned.
    "She's gotta go, Steph."

Three weeks later, I was set for a match against Dana Brooke on raw. A callout challenge. I stood jumping, shaking, trying to calm down but stay pumped. I turned to go see mom, try and calm down before all of this.
  "Oh, sorry." I ran into someone tall, built, with long hair, it curled and poofed all over, he had big brown puppy dog eyes, but lips that looked devious and inviting.
   "Oh my god, I'm sorry." I put my hands up.
"Its fine. I don't think I've seen you before...what's your name?" he smiled at me and I felt my heart skip a beat.
    "I'm Shea."
"Shea, that's cute. Yanno, has anyone ever told you that you resemble the boss lady." he laughed and pulled one of my curls from my shoulder, watching it bounce back. "I'm Seth. If you ever need anything around here, let me know, okay?" he winked and walked away. I knew exactly who he was..did I really look that much like mom?..he's gorgeous, flawless, amazing, and he thinks I'm cute.
   I hurried to mom's office, but she was already standing outside the door. "Anything else like this and your father and I will end this."
"Like what?"
     "Seth isn't good. He's trouble." She looked at me deep, she was trying to figure out what exactly I was up to.
"I'm not doing anything. Besides, you agreed to give me rope."
       "I'm not going to watch you hang yourself with it." She hissed.
"Mom, I'll be fine." I walked away.

"Problems with the authority already?" a smooth voice said behind me.
   "She just pisses me off." I stretched my arms.
"I feel ya there, babe." he laughed.
     "Good luck. I look forward to seeing what you can do." he smiled and walked off towards a crowd of others. Did he hear me? Does he know..?...I shouldn't have called her mom, not here. But to me,  she wasn't anything else. I couldn't see her as anything else.

After the match, I was exhausted. Dana was significantly stronger than me, but I was still a better wrestler. In the end, I prevailed  "Not too shabby, youngen." He toyed around me, winking and walked away.

Six weeks later after my first payperview match with Dana, mom ran up to me and hugged me.
  "I'm so proud." she giggled, throwing her arms around me tight.
"Me too, ma." I laughed. "I love you." I said softly. "Thank you."
    "There she is!" it seemed like a normal congratulations for the face planned to run the place but this was so much more. This was a girl with a dream come true, her mom and dad there through all of it. Seth stood in the corner and watched it all, smirking. We had grown close over the last couple of weeks, and I loved it. He's a doll.

"There she is, the new woman to beat." he laughed as I approached him.
     "Hello to you too, handsome." I smiled. 

"You did good, kid. Why don't we go get something to eat?" He wore a pair of light skinny jeans with a black t-shirt. His hair was a little more tamed than I had seen it before, water ran from the tips to the floor.
   "That sounds good." I smiled up at him.
"Meet me back here in 15, okay?"
    "Yeah, sure." I smiled over my shoulder as I walked towards the dressing room. I didn't worry too much about my appearance, throwing on a white t-shirt and ripped black jeans. I laced up my white chucks and threw on a basic wwe jacket. I let my hair fall naturally and wiped makeup smudges from the match.
  "Ready?" he was waiting for me.
"Yeah." I giggled.
   "C'mon." he held out his hand for me to take and we walked out of the building hand in hand.

"I can't keep this a secret anymore." he said at dinner, throwing his napkin down. His lips smiled but his eyes showed seriousness.
    "Okay what?" I cocked my head at him.
"I know who you are."
     "And who might that be?"
"Your Steph's daughter." he had a "I knew it" smirk on my face.
      "No, I'm not." I laughed and kept eating my burger.
"Are too. You look just like her, and I'm not stupid. I was their guy, I still am their guy low-key and I know all about you. Steph talks about you."
     "You're crazy." I nervously ate a fry.
"Why are you lying?"
      "Say I was, then I know that's the only reason you got so close to me was to piss off my dad." he didn't say anything so I got up and walked out.
"Shea. Wait." he followed me out and pinned me against the car so I had to look at him. "Hey, hey. Hey. Listen." he was still smiling, always smiling.
    "What." I hissed.
"No, no, no. You've got it all wrong."
    "Let. Me. Go."
"Shelia, you're name is Shelia. But Shea is cute, it suits you. Now, I don't give a fuck who you're parents are. I like you. Not your mom or your dad, you."
     "How am I supposed to-"
"Because have I mentioned it before? Do you think that's why I sought you out? You're dead wrong. I heard you call her mom and him daddy tonight. And unless you've got some undisclosed kinks, there's no other reason to call them that." that smile got under my skin in all the right places. "Now, kiss me."
   "What?"
"Just do it. Kiss me." he leaned down towards me and I met his lips. His hands stayed on my waist.
    "See, was that so hard?"
"You're such a smartass." I hissed and giggled.
    "I like you."
"I like you too."
    "Then what do you say we leave mommy and daddy in the dark and you and me become a regular thing?"
"I think I like the sound of that." I smirked pulling him down to kiss me.