I love you, for you. (Enzo Amore)

This is awful...

"My name is Enzo Amore..." he continued his whole spill in the mirror. And I stood behind him watching, and giggling the same way I always did every time I caught all this happening. Even when he did it on the ramp before he walked out. I was mesmerized by how different he could be and to him it was perfectly normal.
"You're cute when your practicing." I giggled, catching his eye in the mirror.
"Oh, Chrissy. Hey." he shifted nerously. "Just dont wanna, I mean want to mess it up for the crowd." he seemed almost like he was trying too hard?
"You've always been perfect." I kissed his cheek and went to saunter away before he called me back.
"Chrissy?" I stopped but didn't turn, this is the part where normally he's hit on me or make some comment about how good my butt looks in my gear, something like that. But he didn't. "Would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night?" he sounded so proper.
"Yeah Enzo, I would. Wanna pick me up at eight?" I turned over my shoulder to wink at him.
"Sounds perfect. Thank you. Nothing too fancy, just a little fun." he smiled and I walked away.

°°the next night°°
I wore a little pink sundress with strappy sandles. I played with my hair for fifteen minutes before I was happy with how it laid. As soon as I was content, there was a knock at the door.
"Hi." I muttered, before me did not stand the Enzo Amore I knew. He had traded his joggers for jeans and his jacket for a black v-neck t-shirt. His hair wasn't as bold either. He ditched the braid and ponytail for a regular sidecut with his hair swept to one side, "Enzo...wow...that's different.." I looked him up and down again.
"Is it bad? I mean, I just thought..if you don't like it...." he stammered over his words.
"No, it's fine. Just different you look amazing. Let me grab my bag, okay?" I kissed his cheek and walked into the kitchen to collect my things. In the reflection of the mirror I saw him bite down on his finger and mumble "have mercy" as I walked away. That was the Enzo I knew and loved. I didn't know why he was being so...not him. I grabbed my purse and met him at the door. "All ready." I smiled and Enzo offered me his arm.
"You really do look stunning, Chrissy." he smiled over at me.
"Thank you.." I blushed. We went to dinner at this really nice restaurant, I was just expecting pizza and watching the sunset on the beach. I loved watching the sunset with Enzo, he narrated the color changes and talked about people who had influenced him in his life.
Over dinner I expected outlandish stories about all the adventures him amd Colin have been on, but he was mostly quiet, let me do all of the talking and didn't speak a word of adventure. He paid for dinner and we walked out to the beach.
"Get in the car and close your eyes." he kissed my forehead and I sat patiently. I felt the car take off but had no idea where we were going. Even once we stopped I didn't know, until I felt sand on my toes.
"Enzo!!!" I squealed. When I opened my eyes, there was a giant bohemiam style rug spread on the sand with a bottle of wine and some pillows. "You couldn't be any more amazing." I wrapped my arms around him.

We sat and watched the sunset, but Enzo still was quiet. No thoughts, nothing, nada, zippo, zilch. "What is up with you?" I asked sitting up from my comfy spot on his chest.
"Nothing?" he said all well pronouced.
"Now youre getting rid of your accent?! Now c'mon this is getting ridiculous." I scoffed.
"Chrissy!"
"Yanno how excited I was for a date with you enzo, huh? My dorky, smacktalkin, skywalkin, sassy best friend? I like you Enzo. But I like you. The real you. Not whoever you're trying to be. If that's what this is, then take it somewhere else. I know you. Be you. Because that's the person I'm falling in love with." I stopped then and there. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said.." he pushed me down onto the blanket and kissed me with everything he had. And let me tell you it was a lot.
"You really like this me better, huh?" he asked in his normal voice.
"I do. Whatcha gunna do about it?"
"You talkin to me? Huh? I'm the only guy here, you gotta be talking to me." he pinned me down and kissed me through giggles. "Don't be scared of what you said, baby doll. I'm falling in love with you too." he said as we laid back down. "Did I ever tell you about when I first met Triple H...." he trailed off into the first of many stories as we laid cuddled on the beach.