the real prize is you {tj perkins request}

"Baby, let's goooo." TJ was so excited, so ready. I loved it when he got like this. He was set for a championship match tonight. Austin, Adrian, TJ. Three of the greatest this generation has to offer. I was so excited, so proud of him for everything he did. He started in backstreets and backyards, now we're selling out every arena his name hits. 

    "I'm coming, I'm coming." I slid my shoe on and stumbled into the hall. TJ caught me and wrapped me up in a hug. 

"Don't you just look fine as hell." He laughed and spun me around. I wore a form fitting light purple dress and silver heels. "I don't need that belt when I've already got a trophy right here." He winked and kissed me slowly. "I love you." 

    "I love you." I couldn't help but to smile when he looked at me that way.

We got to the arena and TJ opened the door for me, I could tell he was nervous. "Tjee, you're always my champion. No fancy belts or anything. You're my baby, okay? But guess what, angel? You're gunna go in here and you're gunna prove to them way Trips chose you before anyone else, yeah? Never forget just how good you are."

    "You know I couldn't do this without you.." He kissed me slowly.  "My girl." He winked and we walked in hand in hand. "I'll be right back, okay? I'm gunna handle some wrestling stuff and I'll be right back." He squeezed my hand, kissed my cheek and walked off. 

I decided to just get something to drink and wait for him to come back. "Hey," a sly voice said behind me, "I didn't know we got a new belt." 

   "A double.." I laughed, "you're funny, but not in the mood, TJ would get upset. And you're not quite my type." I poured my drink and went to walk away.

"Yanno, you'd look pretty wrapped around my arm. We'll just have to see what happens tonight when I wipe the ring with your boytoy." He winked and went to walk away before TJ caught him.

   "Problems, man? Can't get your own girl?" Tj squared up with Austin, I knew this wouldn't end well regardless.

"Man, she's nothing but a piece of ass to be passed around here. You were just lucky enough to get her first." That was all TJ needed to put Austin on the ground, after a good 45 seconds, I pulled TJ off of him.

    "Baby, no. TJ SAVE IT! Okay, let's go." He turned and looked at me. 

"She's mine, it'll stay that way too. I'll see your sorry ass later." TJ took my hand and pulled me to the back.

    "Hey, hey, you're okay, okay, I'm okay, everything is okay, I'm yours, I love you, it's okay." I'd never seen TJ get so mad over something so quick, he was normally so level-headed. 

"He fucking pisses me off and I swear to god if he ever lays another hand on you...." 

    "Teddy James! Stop it, okay. I'm yours and I'm right here." I kissed him quickly, we have a match to get ready for, let's go get your hand taped up." I ran my fingers through his hair. 

That night, TJ went out with a bone to pick, Neville wasn't even a concert. The goal: make Austin regret everything he did. Adrian and TJ worked together until the end. All it took was a slip-up and a TJP clutch on an injured Adrian and my baby was champion...1....2....3. I ran out to the ring, sliding between the ropes. I knelt next to him on the ground. 

    "YOU DID IT!" I screamed and kissed him hard. The ref went to hand down the belt, I took it from him. "Stand up.." I smiled at TJ 

"Really?" He laughed, as I displayed the belt to the whole arena before fastening it around his waist. All of our friends joined us in the ring and on the stage. 

  I grabbed a mic from the outside,  "Ladies and gentlemen, your winner and NEW CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION.....TJ Perkins." Everyone went wild. TJ picked me up, spinning me around and kissing me hard. 

     "I couldn't have done this without you...I love you so much."