i can see right through you {baron corbin}

"Hey Bri." there was a deep voice behind me.
"Baron, hey." I turned and saw the tall, tatted up piece of work that is the beautiful Baron Corbin behind me.
    "Uhm, good luck tonight." he slicked his hair back more." a good luck was rare from the combative asshole.
"Thanks, that means a lot." I smiled up at him.
    "Briana..." he started. "Uhm, Nick cancelled and I need someone to be my wingman. You up for it?" was this his way of asking me out, are you kidding me?
  "Yes Baron, I will go out with you tonight. Thank you for asking me. I'll be ready after the show, you know where to find me." I blew him a kiss and walked away. Baron was a hardass with a rep to keep up, but I liked him. And as crazy as it sounds...I think he likes me too. We had our back and forths in the locker room and I caught him staring a lot. Maybe the lone wolf was getting tired of being alone.

******

I dried my hair quickly and ran my fingers through it for texture. I slipped on a black dress with a killer neckline.
   "Who are you trying to impress?" Sasha laughed.
"Just a friend." I pushed her playfully
    "Girl, I don't dress for my friends like that, but you do you B. Get your man." I did my makeup a little darker than usual and slid on some red heels.

I walked out and Baron bit his lip as not to compliment me. I spun around once.
   "This okay?" I giggled.
"Perfect. C'mon." he took my hand, this is different already. He wore a white shirt with a black vest and bowtie over it, his black dress pants fit perfectly and his sleeves rolled to his elbows. He was a sight to be had.
   "Where to?" I asked in a singsongy voice.
"I'm hungry." he said flatly.
    "That didn't answer my question." I pouted.
"Somewhere."
      "What if I don't eat there?"
"What if you're getting on my nerves?" his expression was blank but his eyes were playful.
    "Then. I'm. Doing. My. Job." I stepped up to him before I got in the car. The ride was kinda quiet, but I liked it. He pulled up to a beautifully lit restaurant where the valet took the car. "Fancy, Mr.Corbin." he said nothing, just offered me his arm, which I happily took.
  "Under Corbin." he told the man.
"You had this planned? Do you and Nick always eat at five star places together?" I giggled.
   "So what if we do?" he winked down at me. Finally the asshole was playing back. The host took us to a dim corner in the back with candles all around, next to the band, with a bottle of wine on the table.
"Do you two always have romantic dinners?" I giggled.
   "No, I lied. This is specifically for you." he pulled out my chair. "Briana, I just wanted us to have a nice night." he said uneasily.
"This is wonderful." I grabbed his hand over the table and felt him tense. I gave it a quick squeeze and let go. We laughed and talked over dinner. And maybe I drank too much wine. "You're not trying to get me drunk, are you Mr.Corbin?" I giggled.
    "No, I'm trying to treat you like a lady." he grabbed my hand this time, and kissed it.
"Thank you..".I blushed. After dinner he took me back home.
   "I hope it wasn't too much, or I was too rude. It's hard for me to be nice, and you being so damn beautiful doesn't make it any easier." I was leaned against the car, him in front of me,
"Yeah? You looking oh so good in that shirt didn't help me much either."
    "Bri?" he asked.
"What handsome?" I leaned in closer.
    "I like you."
"I like you too." we were so close to kissing. "What are you gunna do about it?" I teased and he pulled me towards him and kissed me. He picked me up and set me on the hood of his car. "I also like that."
     "I want things to happen like this more often." he said, his forehead pressed against mine.
"This doesn't have to end, why don't you come upstairs with me?" I leaned down to kiss the sweet spot on his neck.
   "Now, now. That's more of a fifth date kinda thing."
"Good, because I'm not that kinda girl." I winked.
    "Get your pretty ass upstairs, I'll see you in the morning. Stay perfect, beautiful." he leaned down and kissed me again, slowly.
"Does this mean...?"
      "This means you are mine, officially and Ziggler has to keep his hands off or I break them.
"Then Becky keeps her hands off, or I break them, deal?"
      "We've got a deal. Now go." he laughed. I jumped and kissed him again
"Goodnight." I giggled. He slapped my butt as I walked away.
     "Goodnight beautiful." he winked and drove off into the sunset.