my fighting champion{eddie edwards request}

There was something about watching him in the ring, watching him move and fight, breathe, dodge, kick, repeat. It was mesmerizing. He was made for loving me and defending his honor in that ring. I stood on the apron as he swept Bobby's ankles out from under him, holding a boot between his shoulder blades and pulling his shoulders back. Somewhere in the rage and dedication to the fight, I caught his eye and he winked at me. I still got butterflies after seven years of loving this man, that wink held my heart. Bobby stood up, knocking Eddie back off his feet. I admired his tattoos, his arms, his shoulders, the way he took a punch. I had fallen in love with Eddie in the backstreets of Japan. I now stand by his side all over the world, the best decision I ever made was choosing to be by his side. He was my whole entire world. Bobby charged from the corner with a spear, but my Eddie spun it into a Boston Knee Party. 1....2.....3...WE DID IT. MY man is once again king of the world. I slid into the ring and jumped into his arms.

"I did it, baby." He laughed and kissed me through the laughs.

"You did it, handsome, it's all yours." Our celebration was cut short with darkness and when they came back up, the living dead stood in front of us. Rosemary curled her lips and smiled at me. Steve stared at Eddie with his head cocked sideways. I knew what this meant and I knew what it would bring. I squeezed Eddie's hand and stepped forward, Rosemary grabbed her title from the ring post and stood nose to nose, toe to toe with me. I feared no evil knowing Eddie was two steps behind me.

I grabbed a mic from Daisy outside the ring and the lights returned to normal brightness. "I'm not in the mood to talk shit, you wanna do this? Let's do it, right here, right now." The crowd was behind me. My man was behind me, I was unstoppable. She just smiled, "Look I'm not in the mood for your weird ass. I got a man to go celebrate with, but I wouldn't mind winning a title before we head home." A ref slid in the ring behind us.

"Baby, c'mon." Eddie tried to pull me back.

"Such a weak, simple little girl. Has to have her big strong man to protect her from a fight she can't handle. "

"Alright crazy bitch, let's do this shit." I threw an elbow and caught her across her jar, I pinned her down and threw lefts, rights, left, left, right, left, right, right, left. I felt someone much bigger than Eddie pull me off. I kicked and kicked but couldn't get free and Eddie was tied up with Steve. Finally, Davey came to my rescue. He shot over Abyss and let me take control of Rosemary once again, when the smoke cleared and it was just us, the ref rang the bell. I fought tooth and nail to keep her at bay, I knew if she hit the red wedding it was done and so was I. I cornered her, flipped her into ddt's and suplexes just like I had been trained to do. The boys kept the rest of Decay away while I focuse don winning what is going to be the first of many championships. I caught Rosemary from the top and dropped her straight back down, waited for her to get up and hit the Boston Knee Party. There in that moment, I saw Eddie look at me the same way I looked at him and it was the most glorious feeling in the whole entire world. I covered her quick, and for the second time that night...1....2.....3. Eddie slid into the ring and kissed me like he had never kissed me before. He put me on his shoulder, Macho Man and Ms.Elizabeth style. I had never felt more beautiful. He set me down gently.

"Now, let's get you home, huh pretty?" He winked at me and held the ropes open for me. That night as I laid in bed with the love of my life, I couldn't help but to realize just how perfect my life was.