Chapter #46 ~ The Love Triangle's Begins

Start from the beginning

"What is this?! I don't remember this!" (Y/N)'s head is starting to get really hurt SO bad. And (Y/N) continue hearing the voices...

"You killed him!"

"It's all your fault!"

"Go and die!"

"Get lose, bitch!"

"I can't take this anymore!" (Y/N) is holding her head very tightly. Until... She saw a flash of a light. And she close one eye. And her vision was a little bit blurry, and in any second, it get clearer and clear. And it revealed it's Akira.

"Akira...?" (Y/N) looked up at him. But Akira didn't say any word, and he offered a hand to her.

(Y/N) was confuse, but she accepts Akira's hand. And everything flash into a light.

**********

(Y/N) immediately woke up, and sat up. "What was that dream?" (Y/N) asked herself. "It almost felt... Real." (Y/N) lay down to bed again. "It's probably just a nightmare." (Y/N) wen't back to sleeping.

~Hinata's and Kazoki's View~

Hinata was typing in the computer pretty fast. "Are you OK, Hinata?" Kazoki asked worriedly.

"I'm not OK!!!!!!" Hinata shouted, and blushing madly.

"Can you take a chill pill?" Kazoki tries to calm down Hinata.

"How am i supposed to take a chill pill?????!!!!!" Hinata shouted again, and her face is total red.

"OK, first of all; what the heck is wrong with you? Second; why your face is red?" Kazoki asked.

"Look!!!!" Hinata showed the video that Takeshi send to her. (A/N: You guys remember that? That was last chapter)

And Hinata play the video, and Kazoki couldn't believe, what she saw. "(Y/N) and that guy, are dating??!!" Kazoki eyes winded. 

"That is, what i wan't to know!!!" Hinata shouted again.

"But is not bad, if (Y/N) has a boyfriend." Kazoki said.

"Yeah, but..." Hinata's word cut. When someone entered to her room.

"Yo." Takeshi greeted them.

"Takeshi your back." Kazoki said.

"What the hell, do you even send that for??????!!!!!!!" Hinata shouted at Takeshi.

"You told me that, to send a video for (Y/N). What's wrong with that?!" Takeshi asked.

"Yeah, i told you to send a video for (Y/N). BUT i didn't ask for some kinda romance couple... Thing!!!!!" Hinata's face is total tomato.

"Oh yeah, i completely forgot that, she doesn't like romance stuff... My bad." Takeshi said. And Kazoki sweatdropped (💧). "But i mean, it's not bad that (Y/N) has a boyfriend." Takeshi added.

"Yeah... Is something wrong with that?" Kazoki asked.

"There is wrong with that, dumbass!!!" Hinata shouted at the two.

"Did you just call me a dumbass?!" Kazoki asked.

"Yes!" Hinata said.

"Look at Ms. Prez that called a dumbass." Takeshi teased Kazoki.

"Shuddup! Mr. Nicknamer." Kazoki said. "Anyways, what is something wrong about the guy...? You know, (Y/N)'s boyfriend." Kazoki asked Hinata.

"Take a look of this." Hinata showed Akira's student profile, and they're shock that this guy have a criminal record.