Chapter 1

Author's POV

Author's POV

And the Rookie of the year - Yeoja Group is..... (drum rolls)

"Yeoja Chingu (Gfriend)
Chukhae (Congratulations)," the emcee announced while waiting for the girls to come up on stage.

Gfriend climbed up the stage while buddies were so happy and proud cheering loudly for the girls. (Wish I was there) While the other boy groups and girl groups were clapping their hands for them.

Sowon held the microphone and thanked their managers, choreographers, stylists, sponsors, producers, company and CEO

Sowon held the microphone and thanked their managers, choreographers, stylists, sponsors, producers, company and CEO. However, SinB grabbed the mic and thanked all the buddies who loved and supported them and said, "Buddy Saranghaeyo."

She smirked afterwards then people thought that she was a savage and a cold idol.

After Gfriend's turn, the emcee announced the boy group.

"And the Rookie of the year - Namja Group is....

...Seventeen (Chukhae)."

Seventeen received their trophy and S

Seventeen received their trophy and S.Coups held the mic thanking their producers, managers, stylists, sponsors and CEO. However, Jeonghan also grabbed the mic and thanked all the Carats saying,

"Carats, thanks for buying our album and for showing your love and support, Saranghaeyo."

After saying that, he gave the mic hitting S.Coups chest so the people laughed and thought he's savage to all his members including their leader.

Before closing the stage, all the Kpop groups were asked to have a group picture on stage. Seventeen and Gfriend were beside each other.

"Arghh I hate this part when you are asked to have a group pic but those tall boy groups are blocking the cameras, aish jinja?" she whined but she didn't notice that someone heard her.

A long haired guy suddenly elbowed her. She was flustered and Jeonghan said

"Yah! I heard what you said. I'm not that tall. Or are you talking about my members?"

SinB said, "Ani, I'm talking to myself. Mind your own business." And rolled her eyes.

Jeonghan thought that she was feisty and her behavior caught his interest. He then approached her and said,
"Want me to kick the asses of those guys who block us in front of the camera?"

She was shocked by his sudden utterances. It's not actually his members who blocked the way but the other groups so she felt annoyed.

When Jeonghan noticed that she still looked upset, he pretended he was tripped and bumped into the boys groups' asses and that made them move a little to let Gfriend and Seventeen had more exposure in front of the cameras. She laughed and giggled nonstop but when the camera flash, she smiled widely and showed finger hearts and peace sign while Jeonghan did the same thing. They were standing beside each other showing that they won over those tall guys who blocked them earlier.

After the picture taking, she bowed to his members and lastly to Jeonghan. She extended her hand to him saying, Anyeonghasaeyo, Hwang Eunbi imnida also known as SinB. Nice to meet you. Thanks for earlier. That was cool!" And she laughed again.

Jeonghan extended his hand to her saying, "I'm Yoon Jeonghan, nice to meet you too. That's nothing but you're welcome Eunbi. If there's anything you want to do or say just do so. I hope to see you again."

And they parted ways leaving her amazed and shocked after what he said. She never met a guy before who looked beautiful outside but savage inside. She was still laughing thinking that there was someone who was as savage as hers.

When she reached their dorm with her members she felt relieved and happy because their hard work paid off once again.

They'd been practicing the whole month for their next comebacks and got some bruises on their knees since they would have a comeback consecutively after Love Whisper.

Before hitting the sack, their managers texted them to get ready for their practice on the next day with the boy group for the upcoming MAMA.

She was wondering who the boy group would they have a collab with and after that she hugged her plushy given to her by a fan and went to dreamland.