Chapter 8

SinB's POV

I couldn't believe that we're now an official couple. Our hands were intertwined when we got out of the bowling alley.

He led the way to the market and we bought some couples' stuff like caps, shirts, shoes, accessories and a pair of rings. He inserted the ring on my finger and bought a necklace for me just in case we're not allowed to wear rings, I'll just wear my necklace with the ring instead.

After buying some couple's stuff, our stomachs were growling because of tiredness from walking around the market. He guided the way to a buffet restaurant where we could choose cuisines from different countries. Only a few people were eating there maybe because it's a little expensive. Jeonghan oppa asked the waiter if there was a table where we could eat privately. Then, the waiter guided us to our table.

"Oppa, do you think we can taste all the food in the menu?" I asked my man.

"Aigoo! Don't worry, my TtinB. We can ask the waiter to give us food on our likings. Based on my research you can get a teaspoon, a tablespoon, udon spoon or chopsticks of food here."(Just imagine Seventeen's One Fine Day in Japan where the dongsaengs ate their food using one of those) Jeonghan replied.

"Aigoo! My man really did a research. Let's eat now and pig out. Thank you my tour guide." I said while laughing.

"You're welcome, my girl. Just say whatever you like and let them cook it for you." He said while smiling.

"Thanks for the food." We said in unison and finished all the food served to us.

Since we both had a tie score in the game, we shared paying for the dinner we ate. He insisted on paying for our dinner because it's our first date but I kept on telling him that we had a challenge in the game. So, I still won over him and he didn't argue with me.

After eating, it's already 8:00pm and I only had 1 hour left, so I texted my manager that he didn't have to pick me up at the Cafe because I could go back straight to our hotel all by myself.

I asked Jeonghan oppa if we still had some place to go to and he said that there's one place left and it's a garden with dancing fountain and fireworks.(I've no idea if this place really exist in HK 😂✌🏻)

There were a lot of people but we were unnoticeable because it was already dark outside. We walked going to the fountain while holding each other's hands. I grabbed the phone in my pocket, we took a lot of selfies together and laughed. He offered his back so he could do this piggyback ride and then carried me. I just took pictures of us though he was sweating a lot already maybe he felt I'm heavier because of the food I ate haha.

"Oppa, you can put me down now. Gwenchana?" I asked him.

"Aigoo! My man is so tired from carrying her heavy girlfriend." I said and chuckled.

I got my handkerchief and wiped the sweat on the face of my love. While I was wiping his sweat he's just looking at me while smiling. I also handed him a bottle of water from my bag.

"Wae? Stop looking at me like that. I'm your girlfriend so it's my responsibility to take care of you now. So, please if you're not feeling well just tell your girlfriend. Arasso?" I asked him raising my eyebrows.

"Arasso." He replied back while hugging me.

"But Oppa, I'm sorry if I can't cook you lunch because I'm not good at cooking. Well, if time permits, I'll attend a cooking or baking class just for you." I explained and laughed.

"Aigoo! My girl is so thoughtful. You don't have to do that now. We can order food because I know that both of us have a busy schedules and remember we're idols. You can attend cooking class with me when we get married." he replied while pinching my nose.

"Okay oppa, I'll wait for that. I want to attend cooking class with you when we get married." I said while blushing.

Jeonghan oppa took the blanket out from his bag so we could both lie on the bed of grass. He offered his arm so I could use it as my pillow and I placed my hand on his chest. He then held my hand and intertwined it while waiting for the fireworks display. The fireworks will be displayed at 8:30pm. Then, after 10 seconds of counting the fireworks appeared. We sat up to see them perfectly. People were all fascinated by the colors in the skies and put their hand phones up to take pictures. It was the most romantic and unforgettable date that I have experienced in my 20 years of existence. That's what I thought to myself after watching the fireworks display.

Jeonghan and I were running nonstop so I could reach my curfew hour. It's almost 9:00pm but I'm still 10 minutes away from the hotel. But then, Jeonghan oppa is a clever man so he asked the delivery boy to rent the motorcycle and just pick it up at my hotel. The boy agreed and oppa handed him the money. Oppa helped me wore my helmet and wore his afterwards. When the engine started, I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist and he told me,

"My princess just hold me tight and never let me go."

"Yes, oppa. I'll hold you tight and never let you go."

And off, we go like it's the fastest motorcycle in town.

I finally reached the hotel in time and sighed in relief that I would not be punished and get scolded.

Before I said goodbye to Oppa, I told him to take a rest and take care of himself if I'm not around. He just nodded and shooed me away because my manager was already waiting at the lobby. Before I left, I gave him a quick peck on his cheek and threw the plushy smirking angel at him. He caught it while holding his cheek smiling back at me as I waved goodbye at him while walking backwards.

When I reached the lobby, my manager was walking side by side crossing his arms below his chest. I bowed to him breathless from running but when he was about to yell at me, I showed him my phone screen showing it's still 9:00pm. He just let me go this time and told me that it will be the last if I didn't make it on time.

I went straight to my room and found Umji sleeping soundly. Maybe they got tired of walking around the market.

After I changed my clothes into my pajamas, I received a text from oppa.

"Good night my girl. Thanks for the plushy angel. Hope you had fun on our first date. See you later in Seoul. Dream of me. I love you."

I giddy after reading his text message so I replied back.

"Good night my man. You're welcome oppa. Thanks, I had fun today. See you later in my dreams. I love you too.❤️😘"

Then after I shut my eyes, I fell asleep thinking of him.