Chapter 5

SinB's POV

When we reached the doorstep of our dressing room, we could hear the noises of our members inside. I entered first then Jeonghan oppa followed me behind. All of them welcomed us for a toast of our victory as Best Dance Group of the year. After the toast, we all laughed and talked about our almost mistakes on stage and watched the fancams of our performance on YouTube. The pairings got the most number of views and they kept on teasing each other after watching their acting and reading the fans' comments about them.

They also watched the reaction of other boy groups to our performance and what caught their attention the most was Jungkook's reaction to Jeonghan and SinB's fancam.

All of them reacted at the same time saying,

"Woah!"

Jeonghan suddenly carried the chair and was about to hit the smart TV seeing Jungkook smirked on the screen. Then all of his members were laughing out loud and trying to stop him. They thought he was just kidding but as I looked into his eyes he was quite serious and annoyed.

So I called all of their attentions and told them to get ready for the mannequin challenge to be filmed later after the celebration. Thankfully, they all listened to me and Seventeen said goodbye to us Gfriend and went back to their dressing room.

Jeonghan oppa just made a hand gesture telling me to answer his phone call later. I just nodded and waved goodbye at him then shooed him away.

After the mannequin challenge. The managers called Gfriend and told us that we have one day to enjoy our stay in Hongkong. We all squealed in happiness.

At the hotel, Umji and I shared the same room. We changed our clothes into out favorite pajamas and captured different selcas using Snow app. Umji felt sleepy and said,

"Unnie, Omuji is sleepy and wants to go to bed now. Good night!" And did a flying kiss.

"Aigoo, our maknae is so kiyowo. Good night Omuji. Dream of your goddess unnie." I replied.

Before I went to sleep, my phone vibrated and saw the name "Angel oppa" on the screen. I suddenly got up of bed and went to the bathroom so I wouldn't interrupt Umji's dreamland.

Aigoo, this old guy. I mean oppa.

"Yoboseyo!" I answered his call.

"Yah! What took you so long to answer my call?" He asked me with his deep sound of voice.

"Yah! What time is it for you to be calling me at this hour? Our maknae is sleeping soundly so I have to go first to the bathroom just to answer your call." I answered back.

"I'm just kidding Eunbi-ya." He answered back without apologizing.

"Jinja?" I sighed.

"Wae? What do you want to hear from me?" he asked.

"Nothing, you pabo!" I replied and rolled my eyes though he couldn't see me.

"Arasso, mian Eunbi-ya," he said teasingly.

"Andwae!" I said annoyingly.

"Eunbi-ya, mianhe." He said in a deep serious tone.

"Ok fine, I forgive you oppa." I don't know why I'm feeling ecstatic after hearing that tone of his voice. He sounds so manly. So I forgive him quickly.

"By the way, why did you call me?" I asked him.

"I just want to know if... if you are free tomo..rrow in the afternoon to stroll around Hongkong?" he asked stutteringly.

"Wae? Are you inviting me out on a date?" I asked while giggling.

"Aniya, never mind." He said and was about to hang up the phone.

"Wait up!" I said loudly. "I was just kidding oppa." I explained.

"Mianhe Jeonghan oppa. I didn't mean to tease or offend you. It's just that I like making fun of people especially my members around me." I clarified myself.

"And yes, I'm free tomorrow in the afternoon. I'll just tell my unnies that a friend here in Hongkong invited me to her house so I can escape after spending time with them." I replied happily.

"Ah.. so you like making fun of me too. Not only your members?" He asked curiously.

"Ani, it's just that I'm so happy seeing people groan and shout at me in annoyance." I replied laughingly.

"Wow! You also do that your members? Daebak! I think I agree with you on that. I also like the feeling of seeing my members being controlled by me. Hahaha.." he replied happily.

"Really? Ow! So, can you teach me more on how to control your members?" I asked and chuckled lightly.

"You, silly girl." He replied scolding me like he's my appa.

"So, see you later Eunbi-ya! I'll just text you the time and place then. Sleep tight and dream of me." He told me straightforwardly.

"Eww.. Dream of you? I won't sleep then. Hahaha," I said and chuckled.

"Yah! I'll kiss you in my dreams if I see you there and punish you so that you won't ever forget me. Hahaha." He said teasingly.

"Bye Eunbi-ya!" He said lovingly with a kissing sound before he hang up.

"Waah, what was that for?" I blurted all of a sudden. And that kissing sound. Aigoo! My cheeks turned pink unexpectedly. Andwae. Control your body Hwang Eunbi, this is not you. Aish! that Oppa.

I went back to my bed and saw Umji still sleeping soundly. I prayed before going to bed and asked God that something nice will happen here in Hongkong.

I hugged the new plushy given to me by a buddy and after I closed my eyes I fell into a deep slumber quickly.