Chapter 20

SinB's POV

I was worried about oppa because it's been 24 hours since we talked and chatted. I missed him so much. I felt hopeless but then, I thought of asking my friend Seung (Seungkwan's nickname) because he was closer to him and he could ask him in my behalf.

SB: "Seung! Jebbal, how's Jeonghan oppa?"

SK: "Oh TtinB, hyung is resting now in his room. Wae?"

SB: "Yah! Did he eat already? Is he okay? He is not replying to all my messages since yesterday."

SK: "Aish! Don't shout at me TtinB or else I will not check out how your boyfriend is."

SB: "Fine, I was just worried about him."

SK: "Chingu, don't you worry about hyung, he's getting old that's why he easily gets tired. He's just resting and sleeping when he reached our dorm or his room. Lol!"

SB: "Ara, just notify me when he wakes up. Kamsa chingu Seung. 🙊

SK: "Ara chingu TtinB. Don't worry about hyung because he's totally fine."

After hearing those words from my friend I felt a little relieved, but I still wanted to talk to him. I was so annoyed when he was just ignoring my messages. I kicked all the stuff that touched my feet and hit the plushy angel which was more annoying because it smirked like oppa.

I just checked our Instagram to lessen my annoyance when I saw oppa's teaser image.

"Aigoo! My man looks more beautiful every comeback. Haha..." I said then chuckled.

Then, I saw a video clip of him with a girl who fixed his hair then hugged him.

"Who is that bitch flirting with my man? Is she the reason why he ignores me now?Yoon Jeonghan!" I shouted loudly.

I tried to call him but his phone was off. I also tried to call my friend Seung but his phone was off too.

"Argh! I hate you oppa." I said while frowning.

I hid my handphone when someone was knocking on the door. I thought it was the manager but it was Sowon unnie.

"SinB what are you nagging there?" She asked me curiously.

"Unnie, unnie I think oppa is cheating on me. That bitch is flirting with my man." I said while showing my handphone.

"Jinjja? Are you sure Eunbi-ya?" She asked while getting my phone.

She was watching the video clip but she wasn't convinced that oppa is cheating on me.

"Anniyo, Eunbi-ya this girl is just his stylist. Maybe this girl is just too clingy." She said defending that bitch.

"Andwae! He's flirting with that girl. I wonder why he isn't replying to my messages anymore." I said while pouting my lips.

"Eunbi-ya you're just jealous. Can't you see that he is busy for their next comeback?" She said while giving me back my handphone.

"Aish! If I caught him cheating, I swear that that bitch and oppa will regret meeting me." I cursed them while gritting my teeth.

I was about to step out of our room when Seung chatted me.

"Ttinb, we're back in Seoul. See you around."