Chapter 28

SinB's POV

It was already our preparation for our upcoming Go Go Gfriend concerts in Asia. My members and I were practicing a lot. Because of it, Jeonghan oppa and I seldom talk and chat. I heard from Seungkwanie that he was staying with his parents for a while. I wonder what he was doing right now. We argued because of Evisu's post on Instagram and Facebook page once again. Maybe he noticed that Sf9 members were too clingy around me. I was just following orders from Evisu's photographer and cameraman.

My members and I were called to become models of Hyundai cars and we were very much excited because we just dreamed about it and did only some poses when we were invited in a show. We had our shooting outside and I grabbed the opportunity to have my pictures taken because of the beautiful cherry blossoms. I posted 2 of my pictures on our Instagram account. I also noticed that Jeonghan oppa posted pictures on their Instagram account. He was outside enjoying the nature too. I hope I could accompany him there but sadly, our companies wouldn't allow it.

I chatted Seungkwanie how my boyfriend was.

SB: Seungkwanie, how's my Jeonghan oppa?

SK: Oh Bi! Why don't you ask him?

SB: You know that I can't. He's still mad at me. Is he doing fine with his parents? Who's with him? I saw his pictures on your group's Instagram account.

SK: Ttin, one at a time. I'll ask him first.

SB: Gomowo!

I waited for 5 minutes but still didn't receive any response. So, I forgot about it for a while. Yerin unnie called me because our practice started and our choreographer would teach us new dance choreography which were "Only 1," "LUV," You Are Not Alone," "Truly Love" and a whole lot more. We posted some of the teasers of it on our Instastory highlights. Buddies were so excited to watch our concerts in Asian countries.

I was so happy when my stylist agreed to me having short hair. I knew Jeonghan oppa would be very happy about it but we were always busy in our schedule and we couldn't meet up and have a date.

Our CEO told us to attend "The Fact Music Awards" because we would receive an award but unfortunately Jeonghan oppa and his members wouldn't be there. We performed individually our comeback songs every year starting from Glass Bead up to Love Whisper then a mash up of "Time for the Moon Night" and "Sunrise."

After our performance and the other groups', we received "Artist of the Year." We bowed as we passed by other KPop idols and our sunbaenims. We didn't notice that a lot of our fans were filming us even our reactions to other idols performances were filmed by the fans. After the awarding, we got on our dorm safely. However, Buddies and other fans posted some fancams linking me and Jungkook sunbae. I ruffled my hair because Jeonghan oppa would get mad at me even more. He was still not over with my pictures on Evisu and then that fancam spreading online were circulating on YouTube and Instagram. So, I chatted Seungkwanie.

SB: Kwanie how's your summer vacation?

SK: Oh Bi! Ssup? We're just done with our Japan concert. It was great.

SB: How's Jeonghan oppa? Still mad at me?

SK: What's wrong with your fans? He saw a fancam of you and Jungkook sunbae. He's still mad at you.