Chapter 24

SinB's POV

I really miss Jeonghan oppa. I wonder what he's doing right now. We're still in Europe but we're done shooting the last episode of "Friends in Adriatic Sea."  My members thought that I was really competitive because I kept on winning the games. Well, I'm Hwang Eunbi. My fans always cheer me up so I don't want to disappoint them. While preparing my luggage, I received a chat from oppa.

JH: My baby, bogoshipda. How are you?

SB: Oppa! Bogoshipo. I'm great because finally, you sent a message. 😭😘

JH: Mianhe, my Eunbi. We're still busy promoting our album. I have a good news. We were invited to guest in "When mom falls asleep." Isn't it the same show when you and your other members were invited?

SB: Ne, oppa! Jinja? Wow! Who's with you in the show?

JH: I'll be with Dokyeom and Vernon in the show. I'm so excited because I had fun watching you in your episode. I  hope we could do as much as you did because my members are too loud. I think we will get more punishment.

SB: Oppa, don't worry I'm pretty sure you will do well, omma sleeps well haha.

JH: Aigoo! Fine my baby. When will you go back to Seoul?

SB: Our flight's schedule is in the evening so maybe we'll get there at dawn or in the morning.

JH: Take care my baby. Don't forget to message me when you get here.

SB: Ne, oppa! Gomowo. Saranghae!😘

JH: Nado saranghae.❤️

We ended the chat and my manager told us to enjoy our last stay in Europe. My members took pictures of me and I did the same thing for them. We headed to the airport 3 hours before our flight. It was indeed a great celebration for 1000 days of Gfriend. We really thanked our fans, sponsors, this show and our company for this travel abroad celebration. Our manager reminded me of my handphone that he would confiscate it once we reached Seoul.

Manager: Hwang Eunbi don't forget to surrender the handphone that I lent you. You are still banned to use it.

SB: Arasso, manager-nim! You can take it now if you want.

I said while I was about to throw the phone and he ducked it but I was just fooling him haha..

Manager: Aish! This kid, don't throw the phone at me. I know that you are good at throwing things and it will land exactly on my head.

SB: I thought you want to get it now. If you don't want it then I'll just keep it anyway.

Manager: Aniya, give it to me. I'll just go there to keep it safe.

He just went to my seat to get the phone by himself. He didn't know that I still have a spare phone that my oppa gave me. Haha...

We reached Seoul at exactly 4:00 am. I know it will be another tiring week for us because we will prepare for our upcoming concert in January 2018. I texted oppa telling him that we arrived safely.

SB: Oppa, we are now breathing the same air. I miss you.😘

JH: Let's meet later if you have some time. See you very soon. 😍

SB: Ne, oppa. I'll tell you when we will meet because we have to meet our CEO in preparation for our upcoming concert.

JH: It's okay my baby. Just take your time and take some rest. Saranghae.❤️