Chapter 15

Author's POV

SinB was about to give her phone to her manager while Sowon stopped her to give it.

"Chakaman! How long will you ban our Eunbi from using her phone?" Sowon asked while holding SinB's phone.

SinB was so touched when Sowon was trying to convince their manager not to prolong confiscating her phone. SinB was showing her puppy eyes to their leader. However, their manager replied.

"We will return her phone when the issue died out or if it is just a rumor. Arasso?"

All of them just sighed and replied altogether.

"Ne, Arasso manager-nim."

Their manager reminded them before leaving the scene.

"If you let SinB use your phone. Yours will be confiscated too."

SinB stood up and stomped her feet showing her annoyance when the managers left. While the other members just comforted her. They were so surprised when SinB surrendered her phone to their manager without hesitation. They thought that she was getting mature because she's madly in love with Jeonghan. They praised SinB.

"Eunbi-ya, we thought you will let our managers confiscate all our handphones. But what have you eaten to change your mind and just give it up easily?" Sowon asked.

"Ne, that's right Eunbi! Your phone is one of the most precious things to you." Yerin added.

"Ye, Eunbi unnie's phone make her laugh and happy since Jeonghan oppa came into her life." Umji said while hugging SinB's waist.

"Don't worry Eunbi, if our managers are not around, we will lend you our phones." Eunha said while chuckling.

"Ne, Eunbi you can use mine in 10 minutes." Yuju said while showing her phone.

"Jinjja? Can you extend the time Yuju unnie?" SinB replied while laughing.

"Aw...my members really love me, kamsahamnida. Gfriend saranghaeyo!" SinB said while group hugging her members.

They all headed to their rooms. Umji let SinB used her phone while she was washing up before going to bed. SinB hurriedly informed Jeonghan about the situation.

"Oppa! This is Eunbi. I miss you and will miss you more because our manager confiscated my phone. Have you seen the picture?"

"Thanks to our maknae because she let me use her phone. If you have some time please call me.😭💔"

Jeonghan received her texts and thought of video calling her. SinB was shocked when Jeonghan was calling her.

JH - Jeonghan
SB - SinB

SB: "Oppa?"

JH: "My Eunbi, gwenchana?"

SB: "Ne! Oppa, don't worry about me. It's just that I will lost contact with you and won't be able to talk to you during the day." She said while teary eyed.

JH: "Aigoo! Don't worry my princess. Don't wanna see you cry. We will make a way. For now, just bear it. You will get your phone soon. Wait for me when I get back to Korea. Let's just wait for the issue to die. Arasso?"