Chapter 22

SinB's POV

We were still inside the car. It was a good thing that oppa couldn't see my face because I was blushing too much when he was near me. Why does he make my heart flutter that much too? We were now at the backseat because I told him that I wasn't comfortable beside the driver's seat. I initiated the kiss this time and applied what I read in my favorite webtoon. At the back of my mind, I thought:

"So, this is how it feels if you're kissing, comfortably. It also comes out naturally. It feels good like having butterflies in your stomach."

I deepened the kiss and tried to kiss his neck. But he stopped me, I wondered why.

"Didn't he like it?"

I was a bit frustrated then licked my lips because I was enjoying it already.

"Chakaman! Eunbi-ya, where did you learn that? I thought I'm your first boyfriend. But I think you are already experienced. Hmm.." He said while twirling the ends of my hair using his right hand.

I was still on top of him and hid myself on his chest because of embarrassment. Then, I replied.

"Mianhe oppa, everything is really my first time. I just tried it because I read it in my favorite webtoon." I said while still hiding my face on his chest.

"Aigoo, my TtinB is really growing fast. Don't leave a hickey on my neck, because if you did I might give you more." He said like he was teasing me.

"Oppa! I thought of giving you one. Ottoke? Please show me." I said excitedly.

"Okay fine, but let's hide it somewhere that covers your skin and not visible when you wear something. Where do you like my princess?" He asked me while looking into my eyes.

"Oppa here. Because you're always in my heart." I said trying to flatter him.

"Aigoo! My Eunbi. Come here. I won't leave you any mark because your fans might hate me. Chukhae my Eunbi, I'm so proud of you because you made it to the top for KPop girlgroup member October brand." He said then kissed my forehead.

"Gomawo oppa!" I said and hugged him.

"My baby, your kiss satisfied me already so we don't have to try that hickey. Let's get married first if you wanna try something new. Arasso?" Oppa said like he was scolding me.

"Ne, oppa. Arasso." I replied with an eye smile.

"My Eunbi, please behave whenever you are with other men or KPop idols. I noticed that you're too clingy and so sweet. You can only show that behavior to me and your members. Arasso?" He said like a grumpy Sowon unnie.

"Arasso, oppa. Mianheyo! I promise to behave myself with other men. I will be clingy and sweet to Jeonghan oppa and Gfriend members only." I said while doing a pinky promise.

Then oppa just ruffled my hair and intertwined his pinky to mine.

"Kaja! You have to take some rest now because I know that you will be shooting in Italy with your members right?" Oppa said though he sounded sad.

So, I hugged him once again.

"Oppa, let's stay like this for 5 minutes. I will miss this. I will miss you and everything about you." I said trying to comfort him.