Chapter 9

Jeonghan's POV

Jeonghan's POV

We were heading back to Korea and a lot of Carats were waiting for us at the airport. They took picture of us Seventeen members because most of them were posting our airport fashion. While Gfriend also arrived behind us. Their Buddies were also waiting and taking pictures of them. I noticed my Ttinb had the same color of outfit as I did, so I was happy. We took glances once in a while but never let our fans caught us. Our manager told us to rest in our dorm because on the next day we'd be rehearsing for our world tour. S.Coups was sitting beside me in the van. I was shocked when he asked me a question all of a sudden.

"Jeonghannie, why were you looking like that to SinB?" he asked curiously mimicking my stares.

"Nothing." I replied and just looked away from his eyes.

"You can't hide anything from me. I know you well Jeonghan." He said teasingly.

"What do you know about me?" I asked while chuckling.

"Jeonghannie, I know if you're interested in someone. You cannot hide from me." He replied proudly.

"Ara.. but promise me not to tell anyone. Yakso?" I asked assuringly.

"Yakso." He said while doing a pinky promise.

"The truth is, SinB and I are dating." I whispered to his ears.

"Jinjja?" He asked loudly.

"Yah! You're too loud." I said while covering his mouth.

"Wae? Why didn't you tell me earlier? Since when was this? How?" He asked confusingly.

I told him everything starting from that picture taking on stage where we had our first meeting or encounter until our first date. I had shown him pictures of us in my phone. He was shocked after seeing those. But I was surprised when he asked this:

"Have you thought about this before you commit into a relationship with her? We all know that our fans or your fans might throw a hate on her if they knew that you're dating. What if our CEO knew about this too?"

"Yes, I thought about this so many times and I don't know yet if people will find out about us. Even our CEO, we still don't know what might happen to us. All I know is, I really love her and am ready to face all the consequences of this secret relationship. So, please help me out to keep this as a secret in the mean time." I explained to our leader.

"Aigoo! Our Jeonghannie is serious and in love. What did she do to you? Because of this secret you owe me a lunch. Arasso?" He asked teasingly.

"Arasso, what do you want? Tell me, anything that you like." I said while massaging his shoulder.

"I'll think about it at our dorm. Just prepare your card for the delivery." He commanded me.

I just chuckled at his respond.

When we reached our dorm, all of us went straight to our rooms and unpacked our belongings. I didn't forget my plushy angel and put it on my bed. It reminded me of Eunbi. I wonder what she was doing so I texted her.

"My Eunbi, have you eaten already? Don't skip your meals. Take some rest too. Bogoshipda."

"Yes, oppa I ate my dinner. What about you? I don't miss you. 🙈" she replied.

So she didn't miss me at all. Fine, then I wouldn't reply to her text and see what would happen. I thought to myself.

After 2 minutes she texted me again saying this.

"Oppa, mianhe. I really miss you a lot. Please don't ignore me. 😅"

I didn't reply. Then my phone vibrated again and saw her name on my screen.

My princess TtinB❤️

"Oppa!"

Still, I didn't reply.

She texted me again. While I was laughing so hard.

"Yah!"

Then a call suddenly popped into my phone screen. Before I answered my phone, I heard a loud groan.

"Yah! Why are you not answering my text oppa?"

"Yah! Don't shout at me. And who started it?" I asked her in a low and serious tone.

"Oppa, mianheyo. I was just teasing you." She said sounding like doing an aegyo.

"But what happened? It seemed that my girlfriend didn't miss me at all so I didn't reply." I said scolding her.

"Oppa, I really really miss you. So please forgive me. How can I make it up to you?" She said pleading me.

"Arasso, I'll think about it on our next date. You owe me a favor, Hwang Eunbi." I told her.

"Ne, oppa. I owe you one and make it up to you on our next date." She said happily while I was recording her answer.

"For now, just take some rest and I'll text you when I'm free. By the way, we have a rehearsal for our world tour so I might be busy and won't be able to text you a lot. But just send me a message whenever you feel like it. I'll reply an emoticon when I read it so please don't hold a grudge against me if I didn't reply. Arasso, my girl?" I explained.

"Ne, oppa. Hwaiting on your rehearsal and world tour!" She said.

Maybe she was pouting her lips based on the sound of her voice.

" Gomowoyo, my princess. Always take care of yourself. Saranghaeyo." I told her.

"Nado, sarangheaeyo oppa." She replied quickly then hung up.

Aigoo! My heart, but she said it in a quite fast mode of speaking because my girl was cringing and didn't want to hear and say those words in a serious manner. However, I was satisfied because it came from her. I really love that girl. I thought to myself.