Chapter 6

Jeonghan's POV

It's 8:00 in the morning. My members and I were planning to stroll around Hongkong because our manager-nim told us that we could enjoy our stay here like one fine day.

I texted Eunbi.

"Good morning, wake up sleepy head. How's your sleep? See you at the Cafe at 4:00pm."

Eunbi's POV

I woke up by a text message sent by Jeonghan oppa.

I saw his name again on my phone screen

Angel oppa😇

"Aigoo! This old man. I still want to sleep." I groaned.

Umji on the other hand was busy getting ready for Disney Land.

"Unnie, wake up now so we can get to different places and enjoy your favorite rides." Umji insisted while pushing me off to bed.

"Arasso arasso, wait for me I'll just bathe and get dressed." I replied pouting my lips.

I also texted Jeonghan oppa saying,

"Good morning to you too oppa. Yes, I'm awake. I slept soundly because you're not in my dreams. See you later. 😏"

After taking a bath I wore a white crop top and black jeans pairing it with my favorite black Doc Martens. I just let down my long straight hair today. Then, just a light make up because I don't like wearing too much make up. My fans told me that I'm the most beautiful even without my make up on.

We're in the van now on our way to Hongkong Disney Land. I told my unnies and managers that I'll be meeting a friend in the afternoon and it's a good thing they allowed me but reminded me to be back before 9:00pm. I promised them to reach the hotel in time.

When we reached the place, we were so astonished at the rides and beautiful atmosphere. It's like we went back to our childhood days seeing those. I asked my unnies to join me in the extreme rides but unfortunately nobody wanted to try it so I asked my managers if I could go all by myself and they said I have to ask 2 from our staff to join me. Then, I stomped my feet on the ground telling them I wanted to ride whether they approved it or not. So, in the end they just allowed me to do whatever I liked. (Evil laugh)

"Kamsa, gomawo manager-nim." I said chuckling.

"Aish! This kid. Ka!" He replied shooing me away.

I fell in line to all the extreme rides I landed my eyes on but there were 2 from our staff who looked after me just in case the fans might approach me. It's a good thing that buddies were well-mannered because they just took pictures of me and handed me their letters. They respected all of us Gfriend and let us enjoy the moment that we had in HK. I just waved my hands at them and sent finger hearts and hand hearts to appreciate their love and support for us.

Our staff called me saying my members were waiting for us to have lunch together. So, I waved goodbye to all the buddies as I passed by them.

At lunch time, we got all the food that we wanted to eat because our manager said that it's our last day to enjoy our stay in HK. Well, they should allow us because our Buddies were complaining at SouMu that we lost some weight and got bruises because of our practices.

After lunch we went to souvenirs shop to buy some stuff for our parents, siblings and friends.

In the shop, I saw a cute plushy angel but what really caught my attention was that smirking angel though he got a halo and wings. It reminded me of Jeonghan oppa so I bought one for me and one for him because I haven't thanked him yet for saving me from that perv.

I also bought something for my omma, appa and oppa. Aw I miss them so much.

After buying some stuff, Gfriend decided to go to the market in HK to buy some food that they could bring home. So I asked Umji to buy me some too because I have to meet Jeonghan oppa. My manager sent me to the Cafe that Jeonghan texted me and my manager told me to pick me up in the same place before 9:00pm or else I will be grounded. He trusted me to follow my curfew. And he also knew that that Cafe was safe for idols like me because only high class people can afford the food and drinks there. (Just my imagination 😅) There are no paparazzi too, he added.

So when I reached the Cafe and manager-nim left, I saw Jeonghan wearing the same color of outfit as mine. I was shocked and bowed to him 90 degrees and he did the same thing too.

"Eunbi-ya, why didn't you tell me that you will wear black and white? I should've worn a different color instead." He said annoying me.

"Arasso, I'll just leave then if you don't want to see me wearing the same clothes as you." I replied turning away from him and was about to leave him.

"Chakaman, I'm just kidding Eunbi-ya. You look beautiful in your outfit today. I'm happy that we have the same taste in wearing clothes." He said while holding my hand to stop me from walking away.

I felt like my cheeks were burning after hearing those words from him. I calmed myself first before I faced him because I didn't want to see him looking at me blushing. I knew that he would tease me again.

I glared at him. But he just laughed at me. Then, he asked me to sit down. He asked the waiter and ordered the cake and drinks that I liked. I widened my eyes.

"How did you know if I liked what you ordered?" I asked curiously.

"I used to order the same flavor of cake and Americano in Seoul so don't bother asking me." he replied while chuckling.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"If you don't like what I ordered then I'll eat them all up since I'm a guy. I can finish them all." He added.

"Ani, I actually like what your ordered." I replied shyly.

"Aigoo! so you have that side in you too?" I asked teasingly.

"Aniyo, just forget it." I replied and rolled my eyes.

He then ruffled my hair and smiled widely at me.

After we finished up what he ordered, he asked me if I'd like to go out and stroll around with him.

I looked at him and showed my eye smile and nodded my head.