Chapter 13

Author's POV

Jeonghan was sending SinB back to her dorm but they didn't notice that someone was taking pictures of them. They were happy holding hands while walking down the street. They were both wearing their masks and caps but still they really look like idols or celebrity couple.

Before SinB opened the door, she didn't know that her unnies and Umji were waiting for them at the living room. Sowon was just eavesdropping on the other side of the door.

"Bye, my princess." Jeonghan said.

SinB was shocked after seeing her unnie standing in front of her while crossing her arms. Sowon suddenly asked the two of them.

"Where have you been Hwang Eunbi? And why are you with Seventeen's Jeonghan?" She asked while furrowing her eyebrows.

Jeonghan froze in his spot and decided to stay and tell Sowon about SinB and him. She held SinB's hand telling Sowon.

"Mianhe for interrupting you in your dorm but Eunbi and I are dating." He proudly say while showing them their couple rings on their intertwined hands.

"Come inside, you and Eunbi. We need to hear an explanation." She commanded them.

While Umji on the other hand, was afraid of her unnies because they confronted her and asked why Eunbi went out their dorm. She just confessed to her unnies that SinB was dating with an idol. She didn't tell who the guy was so they just waited for SinB just to get caught.

Jeonghan removed his cap and mask and sat with Gfriend in the living room. SinB was still holding his hand tightly like she didn't want to lose him in her sight. Then her unnies told her.

"SinB-ya, don't worry we will not take him away from you so you don't have to be clingy with him in front of us." Yerin said.

"Andwae, I won't let go of him and don't tell us to break up because we won't do it." She said defensively.

Jeonghan was just laughing at her response and ruffled her hair. SinB just pouted her lips in front of him. So Jeonghan scolded SinB.

"Eunbi don't talk like that to your unnies. I can handle this. Say sorry to them." He commanded her.

"Mianheyo unnies." She said while sighing.

"Wow daebak! How did you tame our Eunbi?" Yuju asked surprisingly.

"Ani, maybe I get used to it because I'm one of the eldest members in our group so I always reprimand the younger members and tell them to behave." he explained coolly.

Gfriend members all nodded at the same time and clapped their hands. They were all curious how did they end up together and questioned him why SinB of all the beautiful ladies in KPop industry. SinB was somewhat annoyed by her unnies' questions and felt insecure from those beautiful idols that they mentioned. Jeonghan held her hand tightly and told her unnies everything that happened between them.

"I went all the way here and took a risk just to protect Eunbi from that Jungkook who's harassing her. " He explained angrily.

"Aigoo! Is that true Eunbi-ya?" Eunha asked shockingly.

"Ne, Eunha unnie. He was forcing me to kiss him but luckily Jeonghan oppa called Umji to rescue me from that perv." She said while lowering her head.

Jeonghan pleaded Gfriend members to protect Eunbi at all cost. He knelt down on his knees saying this:

"Please protect my Eunbi for me while Seventeen is having a world tour. I know I can't be with her at all times when she needed me the most but I'll do my best just to keep in touch with her despite our busy schedules. I really love her. And I will take responsibility of our actions from now on."

SinB was so touched by his words even her members were left speechless after 5 seconds because they were cringing inside like they were watching a drama. Eunbi was hit with a lot of pillows by her members because of Jeonghan's calm demeanor. Sowon suddenly cleared her throat and replied:

"Ehem! Ara, because you're the first guy who took courage to date and protect our Eunbi. Gfriend members will help you and acknowledge your relationship."

Both SinB and Jeonghan hugged each other after hearing Gfriend members' approval of their secret relationship.

However, Sowon gave them a last piece of advice as a leader, an unnie or noona to savage couple.

"Please be careful of your actions whenever you will go out for a date. If you get caught by Paparazzi, Buddies and Carats will throw a hate on both of our groups. We all know that SinB had received a lot of hates - because of her resting bitch face (she added while laughing at SinB but became serious when) but we couldn't accept it anymore if her career and our group will be affected because of your carelessness. Arasso?"

"Arasso!" Savage Couple replied simultaneously.

"For now, you can go back to your dorm Jeonghan oppa." Sowon commanded him.

"Thanks for your consideration, at least for Eunbi's sake. I'll be forever grateful and indebted because of this." Jeonghan replied while bowing and standing up to leave Gfriend's dorm.

SinB was so happy seeing her man did everything just to be with her and protect their relationship. She wrapped her arms around his left arm when Jeonghan was heading to his car. Before Jeonghan got inside the car, he uttered to SinB's ear.

"Go back inside or else I'll kiss you more and might not return you to your members."

SinB's face was burning up after hearing those so she lightly hit Jeonghan's arm then he pretended that he was hurt while rubbing it.

"Aigoo! Mianheyo oppa, gwenchana?" She asked while rubbing his arm too.

"I'm fine, just seeing you." He replied lovingly while pinching her cheeks.

"Get inside now my princess. I'll just text you when I reached my dorm safely. I love you." He said then gave her a quick peck on her lips.

SinB was flustered and turned her back saying,

"I love you too oppa. Take care."

She ran as fast as she could just to escape from embarrassment of being sweet towards Jeonghan. While Jeonghan just laughed at her then he started the engine of his car going back to Seventeen's dorm.