Chapter 11

Author's POV

Seventeen started their rehearsal at Pledis practice room. They were dancing nonstop while Gfriend were promoting their albums and performing in different music shows and radio stations.

SinB was missing her boyfriend so much so she texted him.

"Oppa, how have you been? Don't overwork yourself. I heard that you will leave soon. Please take care of yourself. I miss you.😢"

She received a reply from him.

"My princess, thanks. I'm good. Don't skip your meals. I noticed that you're getting skinnier. Eat more. I miss you too. "

She texted him back.

"Ne oppa, you too. You're jaw line is more visible than before so eat a lot."

He replied back.

😏

She pouted when she only received an emoticon from him. She thought that he was busy rehearsing with his members but the truth was, he was just being careful not to get caught by his manager. Their managers were scolding them if they were not focusing on their rehearsal.

Gfriend was informed by their managers that they were invited to have dinner with Source Music's CEO but they didn't know that their CEO also invited Bighit's CEO and BTS to celebrate for the success of their album sales and comebacks. Both companies and CEOs were good friends ever since Gfriend's training days.

All girls were getting ready to dress up for their dinner out with their bosses. While SinB just wore all black pairing it with Black chuck taylor. After doing their make up, they all got inside their van. When they reached the restaurant, they noticed a black van stopped in front of the restaurant like their own van.

They got off their van first because they were so excited to eat samgyupsal and sushi. Before they go to their seats, they bowed 90 degrees to greet their CEO together with BTS CEO. Their eyes widened when they saw him so they said in unison,

"Hana, tul, set! Anyeonghassaeyo, Yeojachingu imnida."

BTS CEO also greeted them and said,

"Aigoo these girls didn't change at all. My friend really raised you well. Come on kids take your seats."

All the girls took their seats immediately and wonder why they haven't ordered their food yet. Then, a loud chattering sounds by group of men were coming inside which caught their attention. Seven boys came in and greeted both CEOs altogether.

"Anyeonghassaeyo! Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida." They all said in unison.

Gfriend was shocked seeing the boys from Bighit Ent. Their CEO invited them to find their seats. Here's the seating arrangement on the long table:

BTS CEO (middle seat)
Gfriend CEO - Jin
Sowon - Suga
Yerin - V
Eunha- Rap Monster
Yuju - J-Hope
SinB - Jungkook
Umji - Jimin
(Vacant middle seat)

When they all seated, SinB felt nervous seeing BTS boys having dinner with them. She knew that Jungkook's eyes were fixed on her. Gfriend just bowed their heads at their sunbaenims. While, BTS just acknowledged them. When SinB looked up, she saw Jungkook smirking at him. She just glared at him and rolled her eyes afterwards. Their CEOs congratulated both groups because of the success of their comebacks and album sales. They all raised their glasses of soju for a toast and after they said 'Kampay' they drunk up their soju altogether. SinB's expression was the best after drinking up her soju. Jungkook was just staring at her.