Chapter 14

SinB's POV

"What did I do? SinB pabo!"

I was talking to myself while washing my face because I remembered what I did in front of oppa. It was so embarrassing.

"My oppa is so cool while his girlfriend is a dummy."

After I ruffled my hair I received a text from oppa.

Angel oppa 😇

"I got here safely. Sleep now my princess. Don't overthink about what happened earlier. I find you cute and beautiful as always. Don't you ever change. I love you."

"Thanks for today oppa. You really know how to treat me that's why I love you so much. Don't show that sweetness to other girls. Arasso?" I replied.

He texted me back.

"Arasso. You're my only girl. Sleep now. We still have practice later."

I was cringing after receiving his text message.

Then, I hugged my plushy angel thinking of my man in my sleep.

On the next day

We kept practicing our dance for the upcoming different music festivals and awardings. We changed some parts of our choreo since Gfriend is well known for having a synchronized dance moves and unique dances.

During water break, I thought of sending oppa my selfie to cheer him up on his world tour.

"Oppa, Hwaiting!"

He replied with a selfie too.
"So gorgeous. Thanks."

"Aigoo! My man is beautifully handsome.😍" I replied back.

He only replied this.

😘

"Jinjja!" I sighed while pouting my lips.

"Maybe he's busy now." I thought to myself.

On the next day, Gfriend will perform at the Music Festival but unfortunately, Yerin unnie wasn't feeling well because of her appendicitis so she needed to recuperate and be back when she's fully recovered. We changed some parts of our choreography to cover her up. Some of her lines and parts were given to Umji, Sowon unnie and most of the dance parts were covered by me.

In the fan meeting, one of the fans asked me through a voice call if Gfriend members are dating. I just laughed at her question and pretended that I didn't understand her questions.

"Ye, next question please." I said and laughed.

Buddies also laughed along with me because they knew that I didn't take things seriously. Gfriend on the other hand was glaring at me but they laughed at my reactions when I opened my mouth widely and started bothering  them by slapping their butts.

After the fan-meeting, my unnies approached me at the backstage and told me,

"Eunbi-ya! You pabo! Why did you do that to our buddy? And you made it obvious that one of us is dating someone."

"Jinjja? Don't worry unnies, buddies know me that I don't take things seriously and just laugh at them." I answered back.

"Yah! If you get caught, we will not defend you to our manager-nim. Arasso?" Sowon unnie said.

"Ara ara! I replied while pouting.

In the van, we were all using our handphones and we tried to look for Buddies fancam and pictures of us Gfriend after the Music Festival but what caught our attention was that photo spreading by Dispatch tagging our page on twitter, Instagram and Facebook. I was shocked when the picture was Jeonghan and I while holding each other's hands. We were wearing all black with cap and mask. We were not recognizable though. But fans were tagging different boy groups and girl groups too, who look exactly like us, trying to figure out who were behind those masks and caps.

My unnies all started shaking me.

"Eunbi-ya! What have you done? Didn't I tell you to be careful?" Sowon nagged at me.

"Unnie, andwae! Fans still have no idea who we are. They're still guessing though." I said stutteringly.

"Eunbi, it's not about if they already know about you or what. Rumors will spread easily and fans will start to throw a hate on us if they found out your relationship with him." Sowon scolded me.

I just pouted my lips when one of our managers interrupted us and told us that we reached our dorm. But before we got inside, he told us to gather in the living room. We just held each other's hands when we enter our dorm. We already have an idea why our managers wanted to talk to us. It's because of that picture spreading in social media.

"Aigoo! Unnies what are we gonna do?"  Umji asked worriedly.

I just patted her head and told her that I will take responsibility of my actions.
We all sat on the sofa. While our managers were sitting in front of us. They confronted us and asked a question while pointing their fingers on the phone screen.

"Who is this? Don't lie to us or else all your phones will be confiscated."

We were all shocked with our eyes wide open after hearing those. I thought of speaking up and take all the consequences of my actions but Sowon unnie suddenly interrupted.

"Are you sure that it's one of us?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"It isn't fair if all of our phones will be confiscated just because of this." Yerin added.

"Ne! I will miss the game that I'm playing and will level up soon." Eunha unnie added while doing aegyo.

"My mom always call me and you will just take my phone all of a sudden. Andwae." Yuju unnie said.

"Ne, my friends and girl group friends won't be able to keep in touch with us and Buddies won't know updates about us too." Umji said while acting cute.

"Me too, how could I improve my photography skills and take pictures of my beautiful members?" I added while showing beautiful pictures of my members on my phone screen.

They just face palmed after hearing all our sentiments. But still they insisted that the girl in the picture was one of us because of the familiar street in our neighborhood. So, I told them.

"If one of us admitted that she is the girl in the picture, would you still confiscate all our hand phones?" I asked with my eyes glaring at them.

"Ani, we would only get that person's hand phone, not including the others." One of them said.

"Arasso, I am the girl in the picture." I said while giving away my hand phone to my manager.