Chapter 26

SinB's POV

My members and I were still learning new choreography for our Season of Gfriend world tour, encore concert and come back simultaneously. We had our summer comeback after a month of promoting our album with our song "Time for the moon night" in it. Because of that, I seldom text or call Jeonghan oppa. Their group was also busy in their world tour. We only see each other every music festival and music show which they also promote their album. I just say hi to him and bow as a greeting because our managers and fans were looking at us. I really wanted to hug and kiss him. Whenever I passed by him, I just pout my lips in disappointment. During their "Oh my!" promotions our managers kept on tailing me so we wouldn't interact or talk to each other. In one of the music festivals at the backstage, I texted him quickly to go to the bathroom so we could talk.

SB: Oppa, odiga?

JH: I'm in the waiting room. Wae? Where are you?

SB: Oppa, meet me at the bathroom. Pali!

JH: I'm coming! What happened?

I didn't reply to his text and went straight to the bathroom because of excitement. After seeing him, I quickly grabbed his arm and hugged him inside the bathroom.

"You almost gave me a heart attack. I thought something bad happened to you. Gwenchana?" Jeonghan oppa said with his eyes wide open.

"Gwenchana, oppa bogoshipda!" I said then I hugged him.

"I miss you too my Eunbi." Jeonghan oppa said while hugging me back and caressing my hair.

"I miss your short hair and when will you change your hair color to black?" Jeonghan oppa said while sniffing my hair.

"My hair stylist chose this hair color. I wanted to dye my hair black and cut it short too but most of my fans like it more if my hair gets longer. I'll try to convince my fans and hair stylist to cut my hair and change it to black." I explained to Jeonghan oppa.

"I'm just worried about your scalp. If you have ash gray hair color, I'm afraid that they can still dye it to a colorful one. I experienced having my hair dyed in different colors and my hair got shorter and damaged. Remember how long my hair back in my debut days? And look at my hair now." Jeonghan said while chuckling.

"Don't worry oppa, I'll post right away on Gfriend's instastory that I missed having black and short hair." I told him and hugged him again.

" I told him and hugged him again