Chapter 3

Jeonghan's POV

The last scene that we practiced was our Couple dance of Nice. We thought that it was easier but our members were having a hard time because both groups still feel awkward with each other. Unlike me and Eunbi we have met before so we could easily dance to the music and hold each other's hands like what normal couple does. The director kept on complimenting us and told the members to do the same thing as us. However, because I easily get tired of repeating the dance, Eunbi noticed the sweats on my forehead. She teased me and told me,

"Ahjussi, gwenchana? You should take a rest now, look at yourself. You're sweating a lot. You're getting old, I know." And she laughed out loud.

"Jinja?"

Are you kidding me Hwang Eunbi? You will regret calling me ahjussi. I just smirked and planned on teasing her back.

When the music started, she was about to lean on my back so I lowered my back, but not the usual level that I did earlier on our first practice and that made her stumble and lost her balance. When she was about to fall, I turned around and caught her in my arms, she closed her eyes when she thought that she would fall her back on stage. But when she saw me holding her in my arms, I looked at her and told her,

"Who's ahjussi? Tell me Hwang Eunbi or you will fall really hard on this stage." Then I smirked.

Her eyes widened after hearing that. She instantly replied,

"Ani, it's just a mistake. Mianhe for calling you that Oppa. Please forgive me." She pouted again after saying that.

"Aigoo, Eunbi is doing an aegyo?" I asked her grinning.

"Aniyo, aish!" she whined.

The director suddenly cut the rehearsal and gave us water break and she was very annoyed to what happened earlier.

Her members asked her what happened to her and she said she got out of balance because she's already tired. They were all surprised because I thought maybe it was the first time she made a mistake dancing in front of other people knowing that she's a main dancer of Gfriend.

After the break it's time for us to polish and finalize our rehearsal and everything went well. We all danced simultaneously, gracefully and perfectly. The director wrapped up the performance telling us to get dressed for the afternoon's awarding. We all bowed our heads 90 degrees and thanked them for taking care of us on stage.

Oh I almost forgot I have to remind SinB about that one condition for not telling her unnies of her actions last awarding. I quickly approached her before she entered her dressing room and finally asked her number.

SinB's POV

While we were dancing Nice, I was about to lean on Jeonghan's back but I didn't notice that he lowered his back to the level that I didn't expect him to do and I was about to fall but when I closed my eyes there were 2 strong arms holding my back. When I opened my eyes and looked up, our eyes met and my heart was thumping faster than usual. He then asked me who ahjussi was and threatened me. So I ended up answering back nicely.

When I was about to enter our dressing room, a finger just poked my shoulder and saw that old man again.

"What now?" I asked.

"I think you have forgotten what we talked about earlier. Where are your unnies? Or manager perhaps?"

I covered his mouth and dragged him behind the backstage asking him what he wants.

"Can I get your number?" he asked.

"Seriously?" I asked.

He just nodded.

"Wae?" I asked.

"I just want to keep an eye on you and I don't trust you because you might also tell those idols that I kicked their asses off. Might as well I will try to consider you. But remember there were fancams everywhere." He explained calmly.

I quickly grab my phone inside my pocket. He took it and entered his number there. He also took his phone out and gave it to me then typed my number quickly.

"Satisfied?" I asked.

"Thanks, Eunbi-ya." Jeonghan said smiling widely with a tease in his eyes.

"Aish that dark angel," I whispered.