Chapter 19

Jeonghan's POV

I really miss my girlfriend but I couldn't do anything because our managers were too strict. My managers were even more strict toward me because of the pictures spreading online posted by dispatch. They were not allowing us to use our phones in front of them. The members started to ask me a lot of questions about me and Eunbi but I wanted our relationship to keep in private. Soonyoung approached me.

"Hyung, of all the Gfriend members why is it my ultimate crush and bias SinB?" Hoshi asked whining like a kid.

"Aish! You can still have a crush on her but she's already mine." I replied feeling proud.

"Hyung! Since when did you start dating her without our knowledge? You're really something. Aigoo!" Hoshi asked curiously.

"Soonyoung, you know I'm Yoon Jeonghan. Simple as that." I said then smirked.

He just pouted after hearing my response. This kid really liked my Eunbi because he was easily attracted to girls who could dance well like him. Well, my girlfriend is a main dancer of Gfriend so I couldn't blame Eunbi for being so charismatic on stage when she started to dance.

I went to the bathroom to check on my girlfriend on Instagram but I was shocked when I saw a lot pictures of her and those two bastards from BTS. I sent a message to Eunbi but I didn't receive any reply. Maybe she was still sleeping but seeing those pictures made my blood boil in anger. I tried to call her and sent her more messages to wake her up. I was about to ask someone to come to their dorm to ask how my girlfriend was but good thing I received a reply from her.

"Oppa. I just woke up."

I know that she would go to the bathroom first so I waited 3 minutes before I called her.

"Yoboseyo!" she answered my call.

"Yah! What was that?" I asked trying to hold my anger.

"Oppa, it was a project planned long ago. It's just that we are models of the same clothing line." SinB explained.

"Are you sure? I told you not to hide anything from me. If there's anything that you haven't told me, then speak up." I said scolding her.

"Oppa... Ahmm.. Those two boys took advantage of me in the photo shoot." SinB said while stuttering.

"Jinjja? Those two horny little bastards. What have they done to you?" I said clenching my fist.

"Oppa, don't worry I slapped him already." SinB said sounding worried.

"Eunbi wait for me. I'm sorry if I wasn't there when you needed me the most. If I saw the two of them. I'll punch them in their faces really hard." I said grudgingly.

"Oppa, you don't have to do that. I want you to stay out of trouble because I'm sure that their fans will throw a hate on your group if that happens." She said calming me.

"Aish! Ani, how could I protect my girlfriend, if I just let it pass?" I said punching the hand dryer.

"Oppa, what was that?" She asked worriedly.

"Nothing. My princess, please stay away from those two bastards. Protect yourself when I'm not around. Let Umji accompany you or your other members too. Arasso my baby?" I said in a calm voice.

"Ne, oppa." She replied shyly.

"My Eunbi, bogoshipda. I really want to see you but I can't. We will be busier because soon, the vocal unit will be promoting a new song." I said in a sad tone.

"Oppa, I miss you too. Don't worry we will meet soon. Let's bear it for a while. Remember that we will have a collab in MAMA once again and I'm too excited to perform with you on stage." She said excitedly.

"My princess, thanks for understanding the situation. I just want my girlfriend to be safe at all times. We'll be back in Korea soon. Saranghae Eunbi." I said sweetly.

"Ne. Take care always oppa. Nado saranghae." She replied then hang up the call.

My fist was bleeding after I punched that stupid hand dryer. I was surprised when the vocal unit went to the restroom at the same time. Their eyes were wide open after seeing my fist bled too much.

"Hyung, what happened to your hand?" Seungkwan asked approaching me.

"Hyung, what did you do?" Dokyeom asked then hugged me.

"Hyung, we still have a photo shoot for our next comeback. Please take care of yourself." Joshua said worriedly.

"Hyung, is that because of the pictures of SinB with sunbaenims?" Woozi asked like he knew everything.

"Aigoo! My dongsaengs are so worried about their hyung. Don't worry I'm fine, it's just a scratch. Other members are waiting for us in the van. Kaja!" I said while patting their heads.

"Hyung!" They said in unison.

These kids were whining like they were the ones who got their hands hurt. I just dragged them outside and tried to convince them.

"My babies, follow your hyung or else I won't tell it to you." I said teasing them.

"Ne, hyung! Kaja!" They said in unison and went straight to the van.

Our manager saw my hand and asked what happened. I just told him that the hand dryer was broken so I punched it then hurt my fist. He took the medicine kit and cleaned my wounds. I was in pain but he just reprimanded me.

"If you have a problem with something, don't hurt yourself because your an idol. What do you think Carats will say if they see you hurt? They will blame our company and throw a hate on us, your managers, staff and CEO. They will think that we are not taking care of you. Arasso?" The manager said like my appa.

"Arasso, manager-nim." I replied while holding the bandage he wrapped around my fist.

Because of what our manager said, I thought of focusing on our work first. I didn't check my phone for a day. We got so tired from our photoshoot but my wound wasn't completely healed so I still covered it with a bandaid and a glove. I didn't want our Carats to worry about me because our comeback was fast approaching.

I was feeling down and exhausted these days. My members noticed that too. Then, Boo Seungkwan talked to me.

"Hyung, I think you're missing something or someone. Gwenchana?" He asked teasingly.

"What do you mean by that Seungkwannie?" I asked him while poking his cheek.

"Hyung, I was chatting with Ttinb a while ago and she was worried about you. She told me that she was just waiting for you to reply to her messages." Seungkwan told me while showing my girlfriend's picture on his phone screen.

"Boo Seungkwan, why do have my Eunbi's picture?" I asked while glaring at him.

"Mianhe, hyung but she posted it on their Instagram page showing her support on me because her boyfriend didn't care about her anymore." He said while teasing me.

He hurriedly went out of the room when I was about to hit him. But what he said really hit me. That Boo Seungkwan was a good friend of my Ttinb.