Chapter 10

SinB's POV

Finally, we reached our dorm. I missed my bed so much. We got so tired from sitting in our van for 2 and a half hours and we still had jet lag from our flight. Umji and I shared the same room, so we just unpacked all our belongings and separated our gifts and souvenirs for our families. Suddenly, our maknae asked me a question.

"Unnie, who is that friend that you met in Hongkong?"

"Ahm..it's just a common friend." I replied stuttering.

"Hmm.. unnie you're hiding something from me because you stuttered." She said teasingly.

"Ani, it's true Omuji. Why do you think that I'm hiding something from you?" I asked her.

"Unnie, just tell me and I won't tell it to Yerin unnie and Sowon unnie. If you didn't tell me I'll ask unnies to bother you." She said while laughing.

"Yah! Don't do that." I commanded her while pinching her cheeks.

So, I just told her everything that Jeonghan and I were dating. She was shocked and asked me too many questions.

"When was that unnie? How did it happen? Why didn't you tell me at the hotel?" She asked squeaking.

"Aigoo! One at a time Omuji. I just fell for him unexpectedly." I replied shyly.

I answered all of her questions and told everything that happened in HK between me and Oppa. She was giggling while I was telling her our date. But our mood changed when she asked me some intriguing questions.

"Unnie, what will happen if Buddies find out about you dating Seventeen's Jeonghan? And what if our CEO will find this out? What will you do?"

"To tell you the truth, I still don't know Omuji. All I know is I fell in love with him and he's the only one who accepted me despite of my flaws and misbehaviors. I never heard any dating rumors about him. He isn't a womanizer. He makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful and special woman in the world. So, please keep this between us." I explained seriously.

"Omo, you really fell for him unnie. Though you're pairing is really weird. You're a Savage Couple indeed. But don't worry unnie I'll keep this until both of you said it in public." She exclaimed.

"Thanks, Omuji. You're the best maknae." I said lovingly while hugging her.

When we were done unpacking our belongings I received a text from Jeonghan oppa. So I replied to his text message and teased him that I didn't miss him. But I didn't receive any reply from him so I texted him again. I spammed him again with my texts but didn't receive anything from him. So, I just called him instead. I'm pissed off.

"Yah! Why are you not answering my text oppa?" I shouted at him.

"Yah! Don't shout at me. And who started it?" he asked in a low and serious tone.

"Oppa, mianheyo. I was just teasing you." I said sounding like doing an aegyo. I cringed.

"But what happened? It seemed that my girlfriend didn't miss me at all so I didn't reply." He said scolding me like my appa.

"Oppa, I really really miss you. So please forgive me. How can I make it up to you?" I asked pleading him.

"Arasso, I'll think about it on our next date. You owe me a favor, Hwang Eunbi." he told me.

"Ne, oppa. I owe you one and make it up to you on our next date." I replied happily.

"For now, just take some rest and I'll text you when I'm free. By the way, we have a rehearsal for our world tour so I might be busy and won't be able to text you a lot. But just text me whenever you feel like it. I'll reply an emoticon when I read it so please don't hold a grudge against me if I didn't reply. Arasso, my girl?" he explained well.

"Ne, oppa. Hwaiting on your rehearsal and world tour!" I said while pouting my lips.

" Gomowoyo, my princess. Always take care of yourself. Saranghaeyo." he told me.

I cringed after hearing those words from him.

"Nado, sarangheaeyo oppa." I replied quickly then hung up the call.

My heart was pounding so fast so I hang it up. While Omuji was asking me what happened to me because I was smiling widely and blushing simultaneously. So I told her that I was talking with Jeonghan oppa on the phone. She started teasing me then.

"Unnie's face is burning up because of his boyfriend. Kyaaa.." she said squeakily.

I covered her mouth because our unnies might hear her.

"Aish! Omuji is so loud. Zip your mouth." I commanded her.

"Aigoo! Eunbi unnie don't worry because our room is sound proof." She replied assuringly.

"Arasso, but next time don't react like that if unnies are around because I'm afraid if they caught us."