Chapter 2

Jeonghan's POV

When we reached our dorm. I feel so exhausted after what I did earlier. I am known for having a low stamina and yes it is true so after we eat and wash up I just go straight to my bed and sleep but before I close my eyes that annoying manager texted me to get ready for tomorrow's practice because MAMA is fast approaching and we need to have a collab with a girl group. I wonder who they are. Never mind, I just want to take a rest for now. And just like that I fell asleep.

At 5:00 am I hear my phone alarms nonstop so I reach it on the bedside table. I pray to God and thank Him that something good will happen today.

Luckily, I woke up first and went straight to the bathroom because I know that all the members will hurry up later and bump each other going first to use the bathroom. I also noticed that the toothpaste is running out so I used them all up before the members will argue about it.

I notice that my members are still sleeping soundly after I got out of the bathroom so I thought of waking them up by singing Nice! (kekeke just imagine how he wakes up Scoups in One Fine Day-Japan) one by one they are getting up, rubbing their eyes and stretching their arms and hurrying up getting first to the bathroom. I heard them whining over the toothpaste so I just go to the kitchen and laugh at them. They only use mouthwash and ask one of our staff to buy them toothpaste and just brush their teeth in the nearest restroom at the venue of our practice.

In the van, I asked my members if they have an idea who the girl group is but they too have no idea at all. It's like a surprise for all of us.

After reaching the venue, we go straight to our dressing room and practice room. While waiting, we also practice our dances and solo parts imagining who our partners are. I really have no idea who my partner is. During practice I just give the bouquet of flowers to Joshua who pretends to be a girl giddying while receiving it.

One of the staff called us to get ready for our practice on stage. But with a girl group this time. So, we all lined up and get out of our dressing room.

SinB's POV

It's already 7:30 am and the members and I are heading to the venue of our practice for MAMA. Even the girls have no idea who they are pairing with on stage. They feel nervous and excited hoping their performance on stage with a boy group will be awesome.

As we enter our dressing room, we also noticed that it is quite bigger for us to practice too. We are asked to practice there while waiting for us to be called on stage.

I received a bouquet of roses from Yerin because she pretends to be my partner in the practice room and she tries to hug and kiss me but I slap her butt and the girls just laugh at our actions.

Suddenly, we heard a knock and one of the staff told us to get ready to practice on stage with a boy group this time.

We feel nervous because it's our first time to have a skinship with a boy group on stage and we have no idea who they are.

Before we go up on stage the stage director introduced the boy group to us and we are shocked seeing them lining up and bowing to us one by one because they are 13 and we are just 6. I saw a familiar face and our eyes met. He smiled at me and I smiled back too. Remembering what happened to us when we first met.

The stage director started pairing us up. Because we're just 6, only 6 of their members will have partners.
Here's the list of pairing:
*Sowon and S.Coups
*Yerin and Jun
*Eunha and Mingyu
*Yuju and Hoshi
*Umji and Vernon
*SinB and Jeonghan

The director told us to start having a conversation to feel more comfortable with each other. So we did as we are told.

Jeonghan approached me.

He said, "Hi Eunbi, it's nice to see you again and I'm glad that you're my partner. Can you still remember me?"

I hit him on his arm and say, "How could I forget you, pabo!"

"Me? Pabo? Andwae, remember that you urged me to kick the asses of those guys because you said that they were blocking the cameras right?" he replied back.

"Don't tell my unnies that I told you that because my manager will scold me again," pouting while saying this.

"Okay, fine I won't tell anyone about what happened but in one condition..." Jeonghan said but suddenly interrupted when the director called us.

I was waiting for his response but the director interrupted us because it's our turn to practice our part.

Jeonghan's POV

I was about to ask for her number because I found her cute when she pouted and almost do an aegyo while asking me a favor not to tell her unnies about what we did last Awarding on stage. But we are interrupted by the director because it's our turn on stage.

We are asked to insert the envelopes in the mail box and take turns on looking at each other. And we did it in just one take.

The director complimented us and thought that we are professionals because he said that we already have a chemistry and the members clapped their hands at us. Even the girls are cheering for Eunbi because she was cringing inside after the director said cut. I admire her reaction and laugh at her actions and she just hit my arm all of a sudden. I rub my arms and am thinking of teasing her in the next scene.

We are seated on a bench and the director told us to sit closely beside each other. I just follow what the director instructed me to do and when I sit closely beside her I stare deeply into her eyes and I know she feels awkward and I bump my knees into hers. Her eyes widened and I just smirk but the director noticed that her expression changed when she moved her head avoiding my stares so the director said, "Cut!"

"Wae?" SinB asked.

"Your expression shouldn't be like that SinB. You should feel giddy and shy not shocked. You look at him once in a while or just tilt your head a little. If you can't change your expression just fall down your hair a little so that your expression will at least be hidden in front of the camera," says the director.

"Arasso, director," says SinB.

"Oppa, please don't bump my knees next time. Arasso?" SinB pleaded me.

"Arasso, Eunbi because you called me oppa," I proudly say.

SinB's POV

Aish that pabo if only he didn't bump my knees I didn't have that expression. But it happened already. So we just did our part. The next scene is the bouquet of roses part. The director instructed us to just give and receive the bouquet and we did it in 1 take.

Then the last pairing is the dance part wherein we have to hold hands and wrap each other's arms. I am cringing inside thinking of this skinship. SinB you can do this, it's just Jeonghan. Don't overthink and overact. She thought.