Part 1: Dinah Jane

"Ally! Wait up!"

I said as I run to my best friend, Ally Brooke Hernandez.

Ally and I met when we were in 7 grade. Though I have to admit that I don't like her at first because she was so .. positive. But since time went by and we had partner up for some projects, we became close. Now when I say positive, I mean really really positive. The way she look at people and the world are just so different from anyone I have ever met. Most people call her naive and said that she is too nice for her own good. I secretly agreed with them. Ally is one of those that I feel like I have to guide and protect in daily basis.

"Hey Dinah, how was your weekend?", asked Ally.

"Nothing much. Greg came to visit and he bought me a ring", I simply replied with an almost annoyed face which Ally, of course, noticed it.

"Things are still great with him I suppose?"

you see, Greg is my boyfriend. We met at the same time as I met Ally, which was in 7 grade. Greg and I start off as friends. Just friends, we were not even in a same group of friends, if you know what I mean.

But when we reach 9 grade, Greg started to talk to me more than usual. He would text me everyday when he got home or beg me to go to his football practices. And just like that, texting with him became my daily routine. I can say that I have feelings for him but I wasn't sure because I have never been in love before.

One day in our 10 grade, he confessed to me. Said that he was falling for me and ask me to be his girlfriend. I said yes. We are now still a couple in our 11 grade.

Greg is a great guy. He is very sweet and he treat me so well. But the thing is, he is too shy to talk to me in person. Weird right. Who the fuck scared to talk to their own girlfriend. Well my boyfriend is. I asked him why and he simply said he doesn't want to annoyed me or get on my nerve. Yeah.. that didn't make me feel very good. He is too shy to even walk next to me. He will just walk behind me. But since we are very close when we text, it didn't bother me that much. Or so I thought.

"He still making you feel awkward?" Ally continue to ask, bringing me back to reality after what feels like 10 minutes of me zoning out.

"It is soooo awkward. I don't know how I really feel about him anymore", sighing as I say that.

Walking in to our first period, we sat in our usual seats, which is in the front row, closet to the door.

"Hey Dinah"

I don't even have to try to recognized this angelic voice.

"Hey Zendaya" I said as I reach out for her hand. She gently put her soft hand in mine and bring me in for a tight loving hug.

Zendaya is one of my class mate. Our relationship are the kind that when people look at us, they will always wonder if we are a couple. But in reality, we are just very good friends who love to hug and hold hands and stare at each other all the time.

The thing is, I always love when people mistaken Zendaya and I as a couple. I don't know why but it always make me feel good. She is special to me in a way that I cannot explain and I don't wish that others will understand.

After released me from her embrace, she casually walk to her seat and pay attention to class as I did the same.

Lunch time went by so fast and I am looking for Ally so we could walk to the next class together.

We did have lunch together but I have no idea when and where exactly did I lost her.

Her and her tiny self.

I'm thinking to myself as I'm having a problem finding her in the crowded cafeteria. As I was looking around, some sweet scents caught my nose. Cause me to inhale deeply.

Zendaya.

I quickly turn around and indeed standing behind me, the angelic Zendaya.

"Hey come on, let's walk to class together" she say as she intertwined our fingers and start walking.

Well, guess I see you in class Ally.

"My pleasure", I happily say.

We were jumping and giggling all the way to our next class. I was so lost in Zendaya that I missed a pair of emerald eyes staring directly at me, burning holes in my back as I walk pass a group of other students.
------------------------------

There you go! First Chapter!

I hope I didn't make too many mistakes.

I am trying my best with my choice of words. I want you guys to be able to see the story as I pictured it to be.

I really hope you enjoy this.