Chapter 20

J-hope vs Lisanna

J-hope's pov (/*~*)/
Yay! It's my turn to shine. She is a animal take over, from what I collect but there is no evidence that she might be able to use other type of take over. Oh well, she is one of Mizuki's friends so if I hurt her means I'm trying to go suicide. I have to find a way to be able to make her unconscious without hurting her badly.

" Take over: Cheetah!" Lisanna said, turning into a cheetah, moving really fast while scratching me. Too bad since I'm healing myself with Sky god slayer magic as she is trying to hurt me. What about trying to blind her with bright light with my Light god slayer magic then hit her neck to make her unconscious? It might work.

First thing first, I need to make her stop going in such fast speed if I want to have a chance at casting this spell." Wolves of Wind, cast upon thy enemy a horrible spell. A spell that will make them slow down as harsh wind blows against them. Wind Wolf's Tidal Wave!" I chant as Lisanna was still trying to hurt me.

Suddenly wave by wave of harsh wind blew by us. Making Lisanna stop as the wind was too strong. The harsh wind that I chanted out of a spell will not end until the enemy is down or our of range or I dispelled the wind. Basically meaning that any flying form or fast animal type of form will not work for Lisanna.

" Take over: Tiger!" Lisanna shouted, turning into a tiger girl. She started cutting through the wind, succeeding as tigers are strong and powerful. I never thought that she will be this smart. Most of them will just turn into a bird and try to fly against the wind current or turn into a fast animal to get to me.

I guess I need a new strategy. Maybe if I give her a company that will make her shock or scared then she will stop for a while as I work on the spell I make for her. Now it's who I summon that will determine what shall happen in this battle. I don't really have much time to think too since Lisanna is getting closer to me. Slowly of course, but surely she will be slicing me to pieces if I don't hurry.

It's either I have to summon a vampire, dragon, a zodiac that Mizuki had when she was Lucy or demon. If I summon a vampire it will scare her badly, but the vampire might go after one of the humans for blood since they are currently eating. Of course they usually eat animals blood bit they are in the middle of eating means that they are hungry and will go for anybody's blood. So vampire is a no no.

If I summon a demon it's also going to be the same reaction for her...maybe. but she might be engaged in a battle with the demon since her sister use demons take over so it won't be a shock for her at all. And demons doesn't like people who take the first move so they might fight and get badly hurt. Again, demon is a no no.

If I summon a dragon, it will definitely scare the living hell out of her and she will be to busy thinking of her own safety to even care about the fight. Bad thing is that everybody might freak out and start attacking the dragon. If the dragon gets mad then I can't guarantee anything at all. We might even need to end the grand magic games and our guild won't get a good enough reputation. So dragon is also a no no no. (A/N: Apink no no no! Who thought about that raise up your hands!)

Next is Mizuki's zodiac keys. Actually scratch that. It won't be a use at all. They will engage in a battle and Lisanna won't be shock since Loke came out before. Maybe I can summon a dragon and ask him to change to his human form. Yes! That will work.

I took out a aquamarine key out with a dragon as it's symbol and the colour of the symbol was blue. Which means I'm summoning the water dragon." Open! Gate of the Water Dragon, Waterine!" I said. A dragon with blue scale appeared, the size of it cannot be compared to human size at all. One wrong move we can be a biscuit on the ground after being stomp on.

Lisanna was shock, so shock all that her face went pale. Probably as pale as a vampire. I quickly mind link Waterine to turn to her human form and just buy me some time from Lisanna. And she did as she was told since she is a very sensible dragon. At least better than some other Dragon's like Igneel or Metalicanna.

I quickly chanted the spell out as Lisanna started panicking." Light! Gathers around me. Create a light bright enough to blind people's eyes for a few minutes, but be sure to return their eyesight back to normal. Light God's Blinding Light!" I said as Lisanna turned this way and got blinded by the light.

I quickly went behind her and hit her pressure point to make her faint then hold her lightly to make sure her head doesn't hit the ground to hard. She was then teleported to the bench as I took a rest on the ground." Thanks for helping me Waterine. You may return back. Also please report to the king's father that we are doing fine and we hadn't break anything yet." I said to Waterine.

She nodded as she open a portal and went back to her place. I hope the others are doing fine in their own battle. Let's hope that none of us get hurt to badly since we wanted to dance in the studio tonight as a celebration for our upcoming victory when this is done.

A/N: Hey guys, I'm back with another chapter for you guys again. I was trying to make room for two fights in this chapter but I guess it didn't happen. I'm trying to update daily since in around two weeks time I have a exam so I can't update then. I'm going to go now. Bye.
                                           [|]       [|]
                           Lallion (  —   —   )