Chapter 6

Mizuki's pov¤.¤
Well that was a very good sleep I wish I could sleep more but I just remembered I had to cook for the 'almighty highness one and two'.

Flashback@~@
When I came back from my little trip to my secret place I saw the princes frantically looking everywhere like they are starving animals that haven't eaten for days droping a piece of meat on the ground." Guys I'm here you know and I definitely cannot be under a sofa as I can't even fit under it, Ryoto!" They sigh in relief when they saw me and stop.looking around, came to me and hug me so tightly as if I was going to poof into a cloud and never come back to them again. Then they told me about the one wish they get as the won and said I have to cook for them for one week. As I don't have a say and I.was so tired I just agreed straight away, went to bath ans slept in the comfy bed that is as soft as a cloud.

Flashback ends*-*
Ugh.... can't I just sleep in or something. I guess after cooking for them I will just train Koi and Espeon wolf's msytery flame roar and illusion's roar of doom for Espeon and wolf's blue fire spiritual flame ball and mystery rainbows flaming spirits for Koi. As for Nano and Crystal will be wolf's death flame roar and fox roar for Nano and wolf's crystal flame roar and blue spiritual flaming ball for Crystal. As for Jasper I guess she should work on being more vicious and wolf's icy snow roar.(A/N: I know the names sucks but I cannot think of any other names to be very honest. Anyways, back to the story. Sorry for interrupting.)

3rd person pov
After Lucy cooked for the boys some strawberry pancakes, bacon and apple and aloe vera juice, she took all of her little nine tail-wolves to a secret training area to train. Training them wasn't easy for her as they tend to play around a lot for the first 1 hour, but after that the wolves has started to concentrate on training and start to use their magic seriously. They will train in both small form and big form just incased they got a surprise attack they still can fight back still in small form. Lucy trained them all with the powers she thought​ she should use to train them in the morning when she woke up. While her dear wolves were training, Lucy started to learn some power that she doesn't know or haven't mastered the power correctly. She teleported to the palace library for some books to learn magic and went back to the training area and started to try and mastered some and most of them. What she doesn't know is that the boys had been following her and watched her performed her newly learned magic and her training her wolves properly. They had been stalking her and sitting on the freaking same spot for literally like hours until their butt cheeks felt sore and numb. " Ugh, I don't think I can sit like this anymore I feel like I'm about to fall and my butt to crack another hole in it if I continued sitting like this." Ryoto said." Me to. I feel like I'm in hell... It's almost time for Lucy to make us lunch so we can probably just teleport back and finish our unfinished stacks of paperwork that have not been touch since morning as we were eating and busy stalking Lucy and not follow her back or she might get suspicious of us." Ryoko said." Sure, let's finish our work then eat the lunch she makes us. I love the breakfast she made even if it was just strawberry pancakes and bacon plus homemade apple and aloe vera juice." Ryoto said again feeling very hungry thinking about all the food you cooked for them this morning." I agree on that one. Now, let's get back before she noticed were here if she did then we are so dead that we will be better suffering in hell." Ryoko said shuddering thinking about the last time what happened to them when they sort of pissed you off. The twins teleport to their office and started to do their stacks of paperwork while talking about Lucy's cooking, her looks, how strong she was... Yeah, basically they just kept talking about Lucy.

Mizuki's pov •π•
Well... I guess it's time to cook lunch for the boys.*Sigh* I wonder what is happening to fairy tail after i left for the mission. They are probably having fun doing whatever they want and being more happy of me being dead as they assumed. Nobody know I'm alive expect for my true friends that I send letters to every month to keep them updated and Lisanna that I talk to her every night by using a lacrima ball to contact her. I can just use my vision to see how they are doing but I will not do that as I think it's very disrespectful to them. I hope they at least read the letter I sent to them before I sort of 'died'. To be honest I'm quite sure it's been 2 weeks since I have seen any of them.

At fairy tail( two weeks after Lucy had died)-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
After the day they received the letter and knew about her death, the guild had been a wreck. The once rowdy guild was now silent. Nobody was talking, Natsu was the only one who was not sad that Lucy was gone. He was happy that she was dead as he thought of her as a heavy burdened for the guild. When they got the news from master that Lucy was dead everybody was shocked and started crying, especially her true friends and Lisanna. Then the master pass two letters to Mira and said it was found on Lucy's writing desk. One was for the guild and another was for her true friends.

A/N: Hey guys, okay just incased you are confused I will give you guys a round up summary of all the chapters till now. At first Lucy was ignored by the guild when Lisanna came back. She and Lisanna became good friends, but she was sad that the guild expect for her true friends which wasn't around at the moment started to throw insult at her. She left for a mission but before she did the mission, she ask master to put a spell that will erased the fairy tail mark after she completed her mission. She killed the demon but haven't collect her reward so her mark was still there when Ryoto and Ryoko found her. When she recovered, she regained her memories and went to collect the reward then her mark was gone. Then she put a fake body to fake her death on that day and started to live in Dragonair and we're here...Sort of. Well that's it for today I hope you like it.