Chapter 9

Timeskip after the ceremony '-'
Lucy's pov
Finally, we can go back to earth land and kick some fairy's butts. Me and the twins have finally mastered all the magic in the world, even some that cannot be find in other world." Now darling, remember to take care of yourself and don't destroy the world please. I know it is easy to fix buildings and all but just don't destroy the earth because that is very hard to repair." Tenshihanna said." Okay mom, I will be careful​ so will the boys. We will try not to disappoint you. We are going to build our own guild and join the GMG so we can kick some ass. Of course, we will not go full power, I promised. Well unless somebody piss one of us of or something along the lines than i cannot 100% promise you anything." I said which made my mom, dad, Tenshihanna and Acnologia sweat drop." Well, i guess you guys can go now. Don't forget us and remember to bring the boys with you. I heard that they can sing and dance very well... well not all of them can sing well but the ones that can't sing well can rap well. Some can do both too." Dad said. "Why would I forget of my childhood friends. I know that they call themselves​ the Bangtan boys and when they are in a group which is about 90% of the time they call themselves BTS." I said." Well, of you guys go I guess. Stay safe or should I say out of too much trouble, okay?" Tenshihanna said." Sure, bye now. We will see you guys next time. And i also can summon you guys, remember?" I said. I'm the only one that can summon creatures like dragons, gods, wolves and more. Tenshihanna, Acnologia, my mom and my dad also gave me their keys so I can summon them and only the one with the Royal blood line can summon all these creatures.(A/N: Tenshihanna, Acnologia, Ayato and Layla are dragons that is why I call them creatures.) Me, the twins, BTS and my nine tail wolves went through the portal and got to Fantasia. (A/N: This world does not exist. I just could not think of any other possible names.) We went to the large pacth of forest and started to make our guild. I made sure that our guild have a barrier at the whole space to make it seem like just more forest only. This way we would not have to worried about any danger in the area. At first our guild master was the twins but now our guild master would be rap monster, because he is very smart and knowledgeable within us. While he went to apply for our new guild at the magic council, we went ahead and made our guild.

After 1 month *-*
Finally, our guild is done. We have 4 new member and a five story guild and one under the ground. The Underground​ level is for training. The  first floor is the bar and the normal level mission board. The second level is the S class mage mission board and the S class mage to rest. The third level is the guild master's office so people that has special or rare magic can register. The fourth level is for the SS class and SSS class mage. The fifth level and the final level is  half for me, the twins, rap monster, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Jin, Suga and J-hope to have a meeting and the other half is for BTS to dance and sing, like a dance practice place for them. The four new people are:
Yuna, a light god slayer, 20 years old, a happy medicine girl that have a crush on Hatoko. Emerald green colour straight hair and light yellow eyes.
Hatoko, a shadow god slayer, 21 years old, a brave person that have a crush on Yuna. Crimson red hair and orange colour eyes.
Evelyn, a healing dragon slayer, 15 years old, a kind girl that have a crush on Haru. Purple twin tails with curls at the end and light blue eyes.
Haru, a wind god slayer, 16 years old, a shy boy that can only open up to people in the guild. Ocean blue hair and light green eyes.
They are very nice and kind people. Haru and Evelyn is a normal class mage while Hatoko and Yuna is a S class mage. If you are thinking they are weak then you are wrong. Our normal class is a S class mage , S class is a SS class mage while a SSS class mage has the same strength as one of the wizard saint. A caller is the strongest mages in the world. They is only ten of them, they are ten times stronger than a wizard saint. Kaito is the first caller. Akaito is the second caller and I'm the third caller. Jungkook is the fourth caller and so on. Our guild name is called Dragon's Heart. We just started and already have a lot of mission from the magic council as we are very powerful. We have at least one mission from the council once a month and to the callers it's like a normal mission for us, but we will try to use the most basic of our magic so we can train our magic better. Once you have full control of your magic it can move according to where you think of. We don't use limiters because they don't help us but we have a pendant that store 99% of our magic. Then we will use our hearts to control our 1% of magic that can actually kill people if they are very weak so we usually only use 0.000000001% so we can make sure not to kill people. The GMG is in about ten months time so we are training very hard to get first place in the GMG so we can promote our guild even though we only accept those with powers that are rare.

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for taking so long for another update. Anyways, I hope you like the new chapter of Lucy's fairytale and thank you for all the support on this book. Thank you guys. I hope you guys had an awesome day. Bye guys.^=^               
                                                        ~Lallion