Chapter 11

The first day of GMG
Lucille's pov*-*
We ate our breakfast and went to the arena as we wait for our turn to be called out." The last place is Fairy Tail A that got here with the record of 10 minutes!" A lot of people was cheering for them even though they are last as they won last year." Next, the seventh place goes to Blue Pegasus with the record of 8 minutes!" All the girls was cheering as they have three handsome man on their team." The sixth place goes to Mermaid Heel with a record of 6 minutes!" There were a lot of men cheering for them." The fifth place goes to Lamia Scale with a record of 5 minutes!" A lot of people was cheering as well." The fourth place goes to Fairy Tail B with the record of 3 and a half minutes!" There were more people cheering than before." The third place goes to Sabertooth! They got here in 1 minute time! Their members are Sting, Rouge, Minerva, Orga, Rufus and Yukino. Tons of people cheered for them." The second place goes to a very new guild but they have all top 9 callers in their guild, Dragon's Heart group two! They got here in 6 seconds time! They consist of Yuna, Hatoko, Haru, Jin, Suga and J-hope." A lot of girls were screaming as they were four hot boys in there that just took of their cape." And the first place goes to Dragon's Heart group one in a record of 5 seconds! The group consist of Kaito, Akaito, Lucille, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung." A lot of girls were screaming again and some even fainted because the boys took of their cloaks except for me. They scream so loud I feel like my eardrums are about to break. After the screaming died down, I took of my cloak and the boys started screaming like they are fangirl because I'm hot." Everyone better be careful because I know that one group is full of callers and another only have three callers, kabo!" Mato said." Anyways for today, we will go to a one on one battle to start. The first group battling is Dragon's Heart group one, Lucille versus Lamia Scale's Jura!" A lot of people start whispering saying 'how would she take down Jura?' or something along the lines. When I was there Jura gave me a bow and said" it's a pleasure to fight with you Lucille-san." All I did as a respond was nod." May the fight begin, kabo." And the fight started." You know Jura-san, I have a higher placing than you but you probably don't know because nobody knew who is a caller or not." I said." So I expect that you are a caller than, Lucille-dono?"Jura asked. All I did was nod my head." Enough talking, let's fight though I'm not in a mood to fight." I said." Alright then." And with a flick of a finger, tons of rock stripe walls came to me." Yah, doge it!"some member from other guild said. All the guild was freaking out expect for mine. When the rock was near all I did was lift up my hand and it stopped all the rocks and they all shattered." How about we skip the warm up, Jura? After all I will tell you about how the callers in Dragon's Heart work after this." I said and said again" I, Lucille Lynx call my dear nine tail wolves, Koi and Espeon! Evolution mode!"
Espeon:

" I said and said again" I, Lucille Lynx call my dear nine tail wolves, Koi and Espeon! Evolution mode!"Espeon:

Koi:

"You guys can do whatever you guys want just don't do to much damage

"You guys can do whatever you guys want just don't do to much damage. You can go back once you are tired." I said then started to watch them battle against Jura. After 3 minutes I called them back and started to fight by using lava." Molten Lava!" I said." Stone brick wall!" Jura said. Tsk, looks like he forgotten who is better. I know I cannot peirce though it but I can move it remember? I used my hand and moved my move to the back of him and I was successful. I'm quite sure I accidentally use to much force cause he is out. Well, Evelyn can probably help me heal him but I will do it myself." The winner is Lucille. No wonder from one of the top nine caller, she beat Jura with one move, kabo! And for that she earn her team ten points, kabo!" Makoto said happily." Healing angel's touch!" When I said that, a angel came down from the sky and healed his mana and his health. After he is awake I said" don't expect me to do this to everyone I battle because some I won't heal and it will be hard for them to heal. Jura's injury would have taken a whole month to heal but he will still be in pain sometimes if I didn't heal him. The spell I just used healed him from not only the wounds that I caused but also others that happen to still be there from before. Oh! And thank you Jura,you were a great assistance on helping me know where Koi and Espeon made faults on. And as I said before I will tell you how callers work in my guild. We don't use our 100% power as it will destroy this world so we use something on us to store most of our power. We also use the most basic or normal moves to train ourselves. The move I use just now was also one of our simple magic. You most likely won't see us using any magic you don't know as we were not born in earth land and were born in another dimension. The current power that I'm now releasing is less than 0.000000001% of my normal power. And I can give you a hint on which place of the caller I am. I'm not the most powerful is your hint. Good fighting with you, Jura. Oh! And don't worry about your past injuries. I won't tell anyone unless you trust them. Though must I say this to you, congratulations Jura, you have just earn a spot in the training session given by the callers. I'm giving you a place to be able to train with us callers if you want. Don't worry, we won't want anything in return at all. Not many people can get this training, you are lucky, Jura. " I said and with me flashing a small smile, I walk away.

A/N: Hey guys. This is another chapter for you guys today. I was free enough to make two in one day. I hope you guys enjoy it goodbye now.