Chapter 2

A/N: on top is Mizuki's sword
Lucy pov
Ugh... what happened? I look around only to find myself looking at a person that look like a goddess. The closer I look, I feel like I've seen her somewhere... then it click."Mother?!" I ask. The said lady spun around surprised with a smiling face that was on her face and happily said "Mizuki my dear your back! I see that the princes have already found you and brought you back to the castle! Oh my gosh... I told them I wanted to have tons of grand babies... ECK!!!" My mother said, delighted to see me."What do you mean,mother? My name is not Mizuki, my name is Lucy. And at the same time I'm not interested in having any babies with stranger for you're information." I said surprised my mother got my name wrong and at the same time is asking me to have babies at this age. I mean this surely is my mother right? She looks just like her. But then what is with all this thing she is talking about that I don't understand at all. "Oh Mizuki,my dear it looks like you haven't got your memory back yet... well I supposed I will just undo the magic now so you know who you truly are ok? But be warned, when I first undo the magic and all your memories flood in, it's going to be painful." Mother said."Ok,then I guess I can give it a try it doesn't sound very dangerous. It's not like anyone cares if I were to die anyways, so go ahead and do whatever you want, mother." I said the last part a whisper with a at first happy face to a sad smile when I said the last sentence. My mother gave me a sad smiled and started chanting in a weird language. After a while I started to feel a lot of pain in my head as unknown things filled my head and a large amount of magic started to fill my body."ARG....."I screamed in pain as my head is filled with new memory and magic, even some that I don't know. Too much magic loaded in me and my little body can't take it so I fainted while info and more magic power was still coming into my brain and body.

After a while°^°
Mizuki pov ( Lucy is Mizuki )
I woke up in a hospital, after I fainted. Actually this is the Dragonair palace hospital. I remember, I remember who I'm, why was I sent to earth and all the magic I used to use when I was 5 years old. I got out of the bed and went to training area after I requip (*hint hint*) to one of my usual as well as royal leader guard clothes.

 I got out of the bed and went to training area after I requip (*hint hint*) to one of my usual as well as royal leader guard clothes

You might be thinking "a 5 year old as a leader wow" but it's true I could kick everybody's ass except the royal family... well to be honest I did beat the princes once but I fainted after that. When I walk in everyone stop training and stared at me and happily said"Our leader has come back after 10 years!!". I smiled at them but then turned serious and command them to continue training. I was about to head over to my titanium punching bag (specially made for me so it would not split into pieces in one hit) when I heard two familiar dragon roar, the princes. I teleport to the sound and took my sword ready to fight only to find the royal princes angry at something. I sigh in relief and ask:"gomenasai (sorry), but may I ask what happened my princes?"
When the princes saw me they instantly look relief and hug me like I was gonna disappear, but I'm confused even if we were childhood friends I still don't understand why they are so happy to see me, after I got my place as royal guard, we did not talk a lot anymore. Until I heard this one word from both of them I knew what was going on "MATE!!"

A/N: If you are asking why the princes didn't remembered her, it's because she did not have the same colour hair and eyes, when she regained her memory her hair and eyes colour change to Mizuki. And her nickname is Lucy as she was always lucky and the princes like to call her zuki but she hate it so lucky and zuki combined became lucky Lucy.