Chapter 18

Lucille's pov (/^-^)/

Fairy Tail Team A was doing a lot better than Fairy Tail Team B because our team had use up quite a lot of magic from their battle before. I know that Jin, J-hope and Suga are faking it so they can let them think they have a chance against us. But of course, we won't let that happen. At least I won't let that happen after want they did to me.

I know the twins has been itching to take revenge on what they did to me, their mate, but I absolutely hate seeing people being torture because I'm too innocent to let my mate do that to other people. I had been trying my best to hold myself down when I see my friends, which is the members in my guild and also my true friends in Fairy Tail get hurt from the battle. I mean I couldn't bother even more about Salamander getting hurt but other people? I'll still feel guilty no matter what since I or my guild mates did hurt them. I just hope they did not hurt them to badly.

I had also been planing of who should take Yuna, Hatoko and Haru's place in battle because it seems like they can't take it anymore. After all, they are not like us, we are from another dimension that hold great power that can destroy the universe. With our dragon force on, we can even take down the biggest, strongest and hardest mountain in just a hit.

" Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin. Take Yuna, Hatoko and Haru's place in battle. I don't want to reveal to much about Kaito and Akaito yet." I mindlink them. They look at me and nod with a smile on their face. Let's hope they are not planning their funeral. I then mindlink Yuna, Hatoko and Haru about what I said and they agreed nearly immediately to what I said.

" I, Yuna/Hatoko/Haru, would like to swap my place with Jungkook/Taehyung/Jimin, a member of Dragon's Heart Group one." They shouted at the same time. With that, they were teleported to the bench to sit while they were being tended by Evelyn, our healer of the group. While they were teleported there, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung were teleported into the arena and they started fighting alongside with their group.

" Too bad Namjoon nii san is not here or our group will be completed. We will still win anyway so I guess we should go one on one. Oh well, I guess I will take on the red haired lady that use equip magic if I'm not wrong. I assume your name is Erza?" Jungkook said while charging at her with a sword made by Ordania,the sword dragon. While she nod her head and charged at him as well.

" I will go for the blue haired girl that use sky dragon slaying magic then. After all I use a similar magic like her. Let's get along well in this battle, Wendy. I hope your okay if I fight wind with wind. And I also hope that you can prove you are able to wield Grandeeny's power properly. I will be using Sky angel slaying magic after all." Jin said.

" I will go for the one with the crash magic then. After all I will be fighting with Earth god slaying magic. I wonder which will win since I still have a lot of mana I can go for weeks. I hope your not the type of people to underestimate their power." Suga said.

" I will go for the girl with white hair which is Lisanna if I'm correct. I'm not going to hurt her to bad though. Because if I do, Lucille might kill me and I'm too young to die. I will want to at least have grandchildren before I die that is for sure. I will be using Light god slaying magic then." J-hope said with a cheerful smile as always.

" Hm...it's left with an ice make person and a fire dragon slayer. I guess I will take the fire dragon slayer so I can fight fire with fire. Fire dragon slaying magic vs Fire god slaying magic, I had never try something like that before so it's good news for me. I will make you suffer for what you did to Lucy. I promise you that." Jimin said in an angry voice while saying the last few sentence to Salamander.

" Then I guess I will be taking on the half naked ice make magic man over there. I hope your magic can withstand against Crystal Dragon slaying magic because if I was not wrong, you were one of them that betrayed Lucy's trust so I will give you the righteous punishment you shall deserve." Taehyung said.

The battle of Jungkook vs Erza~

They both clash at each other with their swords, blocking and attacking the other person with all they got." I'm surprised by your sword skills. Not many are as good as you." Erza said while attacking." I'm not surprised at all. In fact I'm the best in my group when it comes to using weapons like daggers, bows, swords, guns and more. And I'm very sure that I will win soon because even the slightest mistake that you are making is telling me that you are already losing your stamina. Wolf's speed!" Jungkook said, going even quicker getting a lot of hits from how fast he is.

" I'm sorry on my part but I simply can't let this go on for too long anymore because time is almost up and my members are also wrapping up in their fight." Jungkook said while shooting a fire and ice combined beam at Erza, making her armour shatter and hit her. The two elements mix together was very powerful and dangerous because if mixed wrongly, it will explode. The impact of ice and Fire mix together hit her very hard, making her unconscious as it hit her back.

A/N: Hey guys. I'm back with another chapter for you guys. I'm trying my best to post often for these few days to make up for not posting anything for two months and also because my exam is coming up. Hope you guys can forgive me as I'm trying my best to upload another chapter that I'm working right now for you guys by tomorrow. Bye.
[|] [|]
Lallion( -_- )