Chapter 13

Lucille's pov^~^
Hm...who in our team wants to go out and shine? Probably one that is better in weapon. Jungkook is the strongest among all seven of them but then Kaito or Akaito is stronger than him. I guess one of the three will be going out then." It's either Kaito, Akaito or Jungkook. Sorry Jimin but you aren't the best at it.( Jimin nodded and said it was okay as he will have his time to shine next time.) So which one of you want to go?" I said thinking that Akaito will probably have more chances on winning but it will be fine either way." Hm...I guess I will go. Is that okay with you guys? I mean after all they always say save the best for last right?" Jungkook said. Well he is right on that one. I saw Kaito and Akaito giving him a nod as permission to enter fight." Well, remember this okay? There are three different ways of playing this game. First way is to fight anyone you come across unless you think you cannot take it only flee. That will gain you a lot of points but you will lose a lot of magic energy and be tired very quickly. Second way is to ambush people. It will be a easy way to finish the person quickly but you will have to wait a long time which is not good. Third way is to dodge, aim, slash or shoot. Even if you are good with a sword, bow or gun you must have good accuracy. I know you are good at handling sword and bow so I suggest that you should use some of your magic first then only start using your sword for close range unless you are sure you cannot defeat them then you requip to your bows and arrows, preferably ice bow and arrows so if you don't hit your opponent but you hit your opponent at the feat, it will froze his feat giving you a chance at getting a point. Or you can do it the other way around. So which way will you chose? The first and second way mostly depends on luck, as for the third way depends more on concentration." I said with a smile on my face, hoping he will chose the third way seeing he has really good accuracy with guns and bows." I will chose the third technique I guess. After all I have the best accuracy using a bow and arrow in my group. I'm not call the ace or Jeon Cena for nothing." He said with a smirk on his face. I just send him a satisfied smile and let him enter into the game." Alright. Now that everybody is here, let me tell you the contestant's name, kabo.
Fairy Tail Team A: Gray
Fairy Tail Team B: Juvia
Mermaid Heel: Beth
Sabertooth: Rogue
Blue Pegasus: Ren
Dragon's Heart Group 1: Jungkook
Dragon's Heart Group 2: Haru
Lamia Scales: Lyon
All contestants please get ready, the match will start in ten minute time, kabo!" Mato said.
" Good luck Jungkook! I expect you can beat them easily. As a reward if you do I will cook some lamb skewers for dinner." I said and with that being said Jungkook's facial expression change into a happy and serious one." I want lamb skewers for dinner! I must win this one!" He said with determination in his eyes. Oh well, I wish him the best...and also the best of others not dying to him. When it comes to lamb skewers he can do nearly anything for it. He even neat me in a match before because Jin said he would cook some lamb skewers for him." All contestants ready? The game time limit is an hour. Starting from now!" Mato said.

Jungkook's pov¤~¤
Wait for me lamb skewers! I'm coming for you!" Alpha of the wolves and queen of the mermaids! Grant me thy speed of the wolves and agility of the mermaids, may the others be judge by their stamina to lessen thy strength, wolves and mermaids judgemental spell!" I chant in a whisper. Great, now everybody should be slower than me because I put a speed and agility spell on myself. As well as if their magic is heavy, their speed and agility will drop too. The first person I met was the girl from Mermaid Heel, Beth was it? Never mind either way, it means I will need to get a point. She did not know I was at the back of her because I hid my presence so I use my katana and slash at her back while saying " Sorry and thanks for the point. Don't worry about the slash, if you have a pure heart, the slash will heal on its own in a matter of seconds time." And as I said, the slash that I gave on Beth's back is gone." Wow! Such power! Can he be the first caller or the second caller?" Yajima-san said." I'm flattered by what you just said Yajima-san, buy to be honest, no I'm actually not the first caller or the second caller. I guess since I told you that, that is my hint for you guys on which caller I might be." I said while slashing another person. I think his name is Lyon.

15 minutes left of the game-
------------------------------------------------------
Score board
Jungkook: 13 points (1st)
Rogue: 10 points (2nd)
Haru: 8 points (3rd)
Ren: 5 points (4th)
Beth: 5 points (4th)
Lyon: 4 points (5th)
Juvia: 2 points (6th)
Gray: 2 points (6th)
------------------------------------------------------
Still Jungkook's pov *-*
Hm...it's strange, I have met nearly everyone and slash nearly everyone at least once except foe the Sabertooth guy called Rogue. He is doing a good job at hiding and slashing people. After all, he is just a few points behind me. I cannot loose now! I'm so close to winning after all. I want to slash this dude at least once. Hm...I actually think he may use shadow magic. I mean after all I haven't seen him and he have not been on screen yet. It's like he slash and hide. Oh well I guess it is mg turn to move." Shadow, gather around me. Punish the one hiding in thy by pulling the person off the ground. Shadow's breaking hurricane!" I said. And just as I expected, he was following me. I quickly slash him while he is still paralyzed from my attack. Yes, now I finally got him I feel much better.* Ding ding ding* "Okay folks, there you have it! The game is over for today. Come back tomorrow to see more. I will tell you the total points they will get tomorrow, kabo~" Mato said. Yes, wait for me lamb skewers, I'm coming home!

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for not updating in like forever! But just a warning, I won't be able to update this whole week. I'm so sorry but this week I have exam so there is no possible way I can use my phone. Once again I'm very sorry. But don't worry, after exam I have two weeks of holiday so I will be updating a lot but then. I will also be publishing my second book call "BTS " soon. So if you want to you can go read it. Bye bye.
                                             Lallion~