Chapter 19

The battle against Jin vs Wendy

Jin's pov (/*›*)/
Me and Wendy started fighting. I  used some simple magic to start it off since I don't want to hurt her to badly. She is one of Mizuki's true friend after all.(A/N: For the people who does not remember, Mizuki is Lucille's real name.)

I thought about using sleeping magic to make her sleep but realized it won't be effective since she is the sky dragon slayer. The wind inside her purify any effects that may harm her body so sleeping mist will be no use against her. I guess I will really have to fight wind vs wind then.

" Sky Dragon's Roar!" Wendy said, blowing out a powerful roar out if her mouth. I use my sky angel slayer magic to move the roar out of my way while using a move that shall be able to distract her for a while." Sky Angel's Heaven Hurricane!" I said, creating hurricane from the sky. She won't be able to eat the wind up since it's angel wind so I have time to think on how to make her unconscious without hurting her badly.

Maybe I can use this one... When I had finish thinking, Wendy had already escape from the hurricanes I created with some slight injuries." Why can't I eat up the wind you created? Did you mix another one of your magic with it so I can't eat the hurricanes, Jin-san?" Wendy said, panting.

" No. I didn't mix it with any other magic of mine. You just can't eat it because it's Sky angel slaying magic. You can't eat a different type of slaying magic even if it's the same elements as yours, that is unless you have both Sky dragon slaying magic and Sky angel slaying magic." I said explaining it to her.

" But for now, enough talking. I need to wrap up since the time is ticking. I don't want to lose when I can win so I'm sorry we can't fight any longer. I need to end this match before the time runs out or not I'm going to be screwed. Sky Angel's Secret Art: Heavenly Arrows." I said.

With that being said a tons of arrows suddenly rain down from the sky. Of course, Wendy tried to block it by deflecting the arrows using the wind, but the arrows just cut through the wind she made and aim at her making her feel the pain in her body before falling unconscious. These arrows doesn't hurt the body of the person. Instead it hurts the inside by sending a wave of pain over and over before the enemy faint from the pain.

The battle of Gildarts and Suga

Suga's pov (•_•)
He's crash magic had been really useful to him. Every time I send a boulder at him he would just crash it into pieces. It's not going to be easy bit I think I have a way to beat him. I just need to make sure he is distracted for a while to buy me some time.

I took out an amethyst key with a crescent moon symbol that is black in colour. " Hm...your strong. And with that crash magic of yours I can't just win by using earth magic. I guess I will have no choice but to use this key. Open! Gate of the Shadow Wolf! Shelia!" I said.

A black grayish colour wolf came out of the circle and started to talk to me saying" Why am I being summoned? I hope you can give me a valid reason. Because if it's to easy I will be going back since I need to take care of my kids." Shelia said, making the people shock that a wolf can talk.

" It's not to bad I guess. I just want you to help me distract that guy with crash magic for a while so I can combine two elements together without killing him." I said while starting to combine my Water demon slayer magic and my Earth god slayer magic carefully.

" Okay. I will accept this but please remember, I'm not going to be here for long. At most five minutes only." Shelia said and started to attack Gildarts. Gildarts tried to use his crash magic but his magic wasn't able to function properly.

" Why isn't my magic working? Crash magic is suppose to be able to turn a living thing to a lot of mini size them or crash them completely. I can feel my magic seeping out of me but I can't seem to hurt you no matter what I do! What is happening to my magic?" Gildarts said while trying to hit Shelia again.

" Easy, Shelia is a Shadow Wolf. That means that she cannot get hurt by you since she turns herself into shadow and your magic just go through her. So it's more like a battle that cannot win easily. But it's going to end now. Shelia, you may go back now. I finish what I was doing." I said to Gildarts and Shelia.

Once Shelia went back I immediately use the new magic I combined together. I only have one shot at this so it better works. I shot a rock strip at Gildarts and as it was about to hit him, I turn it into mud so when he used his crash magic it was no use. I then turn it back into stone and hit him with the rock strip. I put quite a lot of force since I want to make sure he won't get up so when I walk over to see what happened to him, I saw him lying on the ground unconscious from the hit. I guess it means that I win. Let's hope the others are done too because time is almost up. We have around another 15 more minutes before everything is done. I look to see only me, Jungkook and Jin is done. Jimin, Taehyung and J-hope is wrapping up their area too. I hope they have enough time.

A/N: Hey guys I'm back with another chapter for you guys. I hope it's good enough for you guys and I will try my best to get another one up by tomorrow. Bye
                                           [|]      [|]
                           Lallion (    • w •   )