Chapter 3

A/N:This is Ryoto's one-handed sword. The next chapter will have Ryoko's one-handed sword.

Mizuki's pov~~
My eyes probably got as big as a golf ball when I heard that I wanted to just slap myself to see if I'm awake but my dragon soul in me say they are my mates. I knew from young that the princes will have to share a mate and I was actually assign by the king (the princes father) to protect her from any harm since I was young as I was the strongest, I did beat the king after all but I fainted for two weeks after that, but I was the princes mate instead so that means less one work for me yay!😁 But...that means more duty as in I will have to take over as queen and get strip of my current position which is saddening but let's get back on track. Now I'm currently stuck between two prince which is sniffing my scent to clam down. What I did not expect is for the king,queen (which I call by their names as they told me to), my mom and dad to come in now, alert for looking any danger. When they saw what happened, their jaws literally drop to the ground.
"Hello, mom, dad, Acnologia and Tenshihanna." I say trying to wave my hand. I turned to the boys piss that they are not showing respect and said...well more like shout "Are you guys going to bury your heads in my shoulder or get your head out of my shoulder and say hello? If you are choosing the first option than be prepared to get kick. My kick have improved from last time when I was still on earth you know, I was able to kick a pervert to the star though the impact won't be as much force on you guys since you are my mate and since of your power wave that you just increase. Put the power volume down now before the weak people die idiots!!"
They straight away lower their power and mumbled a hello on my shoulder. Okay, now I'm pissed can't they say it nicely. I slowly let my power rise but put a barrier so my power will not deep out and shoved them to one spot before I shout " Lucy kick!!" Of course they were flying if it weren't for Aries that I summoned making a cushion I'm very sure they would have felt a lot more pain than that. After that commotion, I went to the training area so I can relief some stress by punching some bags, I'm quite sure they will wake up after 1-2 hours. Well serve them right for being rude I guess.

Acnologia's pov~~
My eyes nearly pop out after seeing that kick. I remembered when once somebody who was just recuit tease her and ended up got kicked to a wall by her and was not able to move for four months. If it wasn't for Aries which I'm quite sure she summoned they would have felt a lot of pain. Note to self "Never make Mizuki angry."

Back to Mizuki pov~~
When I get there, everybody must have seen my mood as they all stop training and went straight out so they won't get hit by something. Once I got to my punching bag, I started to punch, kick, do uppercut, some more basic moves and some of my special move that I made on my own. After about 30 minutes, I have already sent 80 'special' punching bag to hell... well basically saying that they accidentally turned into ash as I us to much power. Oh well, I guess I have to find material that is better than this though none of them can even get through the gold one... well except the royals though when they use my titanium punching bag that I give them it will last them for few months before it turn to ash by accidentally hitting it to hard. But what I was surprised is that I saw the twins already up and around, looking at all the ashes on the ground. I called Virgo and said kindly "Virgo, can you help me clean this mess and get me a better punching bag then the titanium bag please?" "Of course, hime (princess)." If you are thinking why she isn't asking me for punishment is because I'm back to my normal self. You see, the spell will break if I constantly remember the past so they all acted different then they usually will be like. I went to the boys and ask if we can have a duel with one sword only and they say yes after all they haven't had a good battle in months. I wish them luck as I didn't finish my anger from before so I told them it would be more destructive then usual and to put on a protection spell if things got out of hand. They say I could use my twin swords as it was two vs one but I said I will use it after I test my abilities on everything. Me and the princes didn't use full power, we just use less than 0.000000000000009%. and so the battle begin...... just kidding we are first going to do the battle to impress challenge like when we were small and just because we are mates, we had a rule to not wear anything that will show too much skin or not our dragon will take over and we will mate. And the battle begin....

A/N: Sorry if I'm not updating on a regular basis. My exam is coming up which means I cannot use my phone for a while. I will be updating a lot more after exam so I can repay you guys. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter since this will be the last chapter I post before my exam. Thank you for supporting and reading this book. I love you guys a lot, don't forget to comment if you want to ask questions. Bye.
Lallion~~