Chapter 7

3rd person pov*-*
I open the letter and started reading the letter that was send to the guild first. It said:
Dear guild members,
If you are hearing Mira read this to you right I'm probably already across the world by now and just to let you guys know I left because of you guys. You guys insulted me, throw magic at me and you can still call me weak? Did you guys not realized that each time you guys threw nasty and horrible insult, I did not say anything about it? Or when you guys threw your magic at me I did not scream for you guys to stop or told any of my true friends about what you did to me? I am powerful, it's just that you guys could not see it. You guys thought being powerful means you must have a lot of magic. Well that is one way of being powerful...the other way is actually by not giving up to believe what you can do and continue to fight. You guys were the reason I was able to hang on. Until you guys betrayed me, left me, harm me and worst of all broke my heart that was still being repaired by the damage of my father. I thought you guys said fairy tail is a family that does not care whether you are weak or not. But you guys prove that all you guys said was a lie, all of the words you guys said was all just a big fat ugly lie. Not all of you guys though, my true friends that was by my side the whole time helped me when I was abandoned by you guys and I'm very grateful towards them. They did not care that I was weak or just a burden, they care because of who I really was, their one and only celestial mage that made them happy. Ezra, I thought of you as a sister figure and all you do is tossed me away like I'm some useless garbage. Gray, you were like a brother to me but what do you do when I was hurt? That is right, you hurt me even more. And here I thought you were more mature than Salamander over there. Nastu, you were the first fairy tail member I met, you brought me into fairy tail and guess what you did? All I can say is that you did nothing productive at all, like you always do. I hereby, Lucy Heartfillia, swear that even if I die I will make sure I get my revenge on you guys and I'm not planing to let go of that promise. After all, a celestial mage always keeps their promise.

Sincerely
The weak mage,
Lucy Heartfillia.

After hearing this all the guild members burst into tears and started feeling guilty and sad for what they did. They felt even more sad when they realized that they cannot even say sorry to Lucy as she was dead. After a while, Mira took the other letter and from there a small letter pop out with Mira's name on it telling her not to read this out loud to anybody and to read the bigger letter to her true friends only. Mira firstly read her letter.
Mira,
Hey Mira, I want to tell you that I'm actually still alive but you cannot find me here as I'm in another realm. I hope you can keep this secret safe with you. I trust you the most after all. Also this is the shipment that I want to see sailing when I come back to Magnolia. The shipments are miraxus, nali, gruvia, gale and lastly rowen. I will probably be back in two years time. I will be sending you letters everytime I can.

Your friend,
Lucy.

After seeing this small letter Lucy gave her, she felt relived and sad at the same time. She whispered:" I will not fail you Lucy, I swear." before she let one single tear fall. She went to the table with Lucy's true friends and read the letter she left them.
My true friends,
Hey guys don't need to be worried, I'm still alive just in another realm. I will probably be back in 2 years time or so. Lisanna, don't forget the secret word we created together okay? Gajeel, try not to kill Salamander because I want to make him suffer. Levy, be your bookworm self ok? There is a finish novel in my drawer that you haven't read yet. Wendy and Romeo, don't worry about me okay? I will be back before you know it. Pantherlily, I will bring back a lot of kiwi back for you as well as Happy, I will bring back tons of fish for you. Charle, I will remember to bring back tea and a dress for you okay. The thunder god tribe, don't worry about me and be yourself okay? I will send more letters next time. Bye for now.
PS: my real name is Mizuki.

Your true friend,
Lucy.

Everybody had the same reaction as Mira had before and now they were wondering what Lucy is actually doing.

Lucy's pov (finally!)
I decided to go on a stroll at the park when I caught sight of seven familiar boys...it was Suga, Jungkook, V, Rap Monster, Jin, J-hope and Jimin!! My childhoods friends either than the twins. We talked for the whole day and I invited them to have dinner with me. I wasn't surprised that they were elite soldiers that was supposed to protect the princes and their mate. So I ended up telling them the entire story of my life...of course just a summary or it would have been too long to imagine. I was actually surprised that the twins took the information of me and the seven boys being childhood friends and that they are going to be our assistant so well. I was happy to find out that princes actually like them a lot. I guess they have a lot in common. After dinner I went to bed. I know tomorrow is going to be a busy day as my training of learning every magic in the world starts tomorrow.

A/N: There you go guys another chapter for you guys. Thank you for the support I love you guys a lot and please comment below on anything you guys might want to be put in the story. I will try my best to fit it in somewhere in between when the story is rolling along.