BTS info

A/N: The video on top have nothing to do with the book. I'm just an ARMY that why I post this. If you don't know what is an ARMY, bts name their fans ARMY as they are the Bangtan boys. Their group name is BTS, full group name is Bangtan Sonyeondan, their group is fantastic I hope you don't mind me posting their videos. This is one of their mv name Save Me. The person who was singing/rapping in the MV in order(from starting the first person to appear and start singing to the last person. The names that is not in the bracket is their real name, the one in the bracket is their stage name.)
1. Park Jimin (Jimin)
2. Jeon Jungkook (Jungkook)
3. Kim Taehyung (V)
4. Kim Seokjin (Jin)
5. Min Yoongi (Suga)
6. Jung Hoseok (J-Hope)
7. Kim Namjoon (Rap Monster)

Don't ask me why I did this all of a sudden because I have no idea either. Anyways I'm going to tell you a bit about them like their age and nicknames.(I will start from the oldest to the youngest)
1) Jin. He is 25 and he is in the vocal line. His nickname is eomma ( which means mother ) and pink princess because he loves pink and he is the only one that can cook a proper meal in the kitchen without messing the whole place.

2) Suga. He is 24 and he is in the rapper line. His nicknames are motionless Min and sugar because he sleep most of the time when he have free time and he is very pale. You might think he is lazy which sometimes he is but actually he is very hardworking.

3) J-Hope. He is 23 and he is in the rapper line but he can sing, he is the only rapper that can sing nicely. His nicknames are Hobie and hope because he is very cheerful.

4) Rap Monster. He is also 23 and he is in the rapper line and he is the leader of the group. His nicknames are rapmon, leader Mon, God of destruction and sexy brain because he breaks a lot of the members stuff and he have a IQ of 148.

Those 4 members was the hyung line. Now, onto the maknae line.

5) Jimin. He is 22 and he is in the vocal line. His nicknames are chimchim, jiminnie and shortie( Jungkook gave him this nickname) because he is cute when he does not try to do a aeygo and he is the shortest in the group.

6) V. He is also 22 and he is a part of the vocal line. His nicknames are tae tae and 4D alien because he is weird... sometimes.

7) Jungkook. He is 20 this year, he is a part of the vocal line but he also rap in some of the song and he is the maknae. His nicknames are jungkookie, kookie, golden maknae, JK (his short form name), Jeon Cena, 97 liner and bunny because he is cute and have a bunny teeth like smile, he is born in 1997, he is the strongest and won all matches in ISAC 2016( this is for the Jeon Cena one ) and he is very talented, he can sing, dance, rap, act, draw and interact well, that is why he is call the golden maknae.

Their age is for 2017, just a reminder