Where Am I?

···· Emily's Point of View····

" He is a Jerk." I giggled.

"A hot jerk, Look at him." Selly whispered.

" What are you two talking about?" Jason asked and we turn around and smiled.

"Nothing Just..Stuff." I said and He kissed my lips.

" Yeah, Right." He mumbled and Justin sat down next to us.

" Sorry about that. So are you having fun?" Justin asked.

"Yeah, A great time." I said and he peck Selena's lips.

" Good, So 1D, Demi, Rihanna, Lady gaga and Bruno mars are performing tonight. So It will be fun." He smiled.

" Babes!!" Miley ran to our side and sat down on my lap and kissed my cheek.

"Heyy!!" I smiled and she hugged me.

"There is a huge party in my house after the awards so you guys coming?" She asked and I looked at Jason.

"Uh..Sure." He chuckled.

" Just make sure no papz or people take pictures and I'll be there." Justin said.

"Of course." She winked.

"Well I have to go to my seat but I'll see you guys later." She smiled and kissed my cheek. "I love this girl." She laughed and mess up Jason's hair.

"Aye! Watch the hair." He wined and she wink and walked away.

"Crazy Woman." I laughed.

"  I know right?" He laughed.

" I need to use the bathroom." I said and grabbed Selly's Hand and walked to the bathroom. I did my business and wash my hands then walked out of the restroom. I bump in to someone and that someone was Austin Mahone. "Oh Sorry, Austin." I smiled and continue walking.

"Who are you?" He asked and I turned around.

"Emily and this is my friend Selena." I said.

"So You know who I am and you aren't a celebrity and you aren't freaking out?" He laughed. "I like you." He winked.

" Thanks."

"We have to  go." Selly said and almost dragged me.

" It was nice meeting you, Em." He almost shout and I kept walking.

" You do that flirty thing with your eyes again I'm going to Slapped the look out of you." She spat.

"What the hell are you talking about, Selly?"

"The look you gave him." She spat again.

" You are seeing things..I was being friendly that's it." I said and Sat down next to Jason.

" You look so beautiful with That Dress." He kissed my lips.

" Thank you baby." I kissed his lips.

"  I love you baby." He whispered on my ear. "So much."

"I love you too." I kissed his lips and he grabbed my hand interlacing our fingers.

----

" Did you guys had fun?" Justin asked.

" Yeah, Bro. Thanks for inviting us and congrats on the awards you won." Jason said.

" No problem, Bro."

"How about we skip the party and go to a restaurant?" Jason asked.

"Sure." Justin said.

"No, We have the party." I said.