Nightmares >·<

···Emily's Point of View····

" I don't want to leave." I mumbled and Jason chuckled.

" We have been here for a week now, Em." He peck my lips and grabbed my hand. " I-I got invited to my cousin sweet sixteen. Do you want to go?"

" Your Spycho uncle will go all coo-koo if he see us there." I giggled.

" Its another uncle." He sighed. "We were close when I was a kid but when I turn in to a criminal they pushed me away."

" They Or you?" I caressed his cheek and he smiled. " You." He chuckled.

" Its weird they invited me and Taylor to the party." He peck my lips.

" So are you going?" I asked while packing our clothes in the suitcase.

" Yeah, Maybe we could dance Salsa?" He chuckled.

" Salsa? I teased. " My new dance teacher." I giggled.

" I have teached you a few things, Remember when I was your teacher in bed?" He asked with a smirk on his lips.

" How to forget." I kissed his lips. " I learn from the best."  I chuckled.

" Let's go home." He whispered on my lips before kissing them. " Snoopy must be missing us."

" He barely know us." I giggled.

" You are in a funny mood, Huh baby?" He smirks. "Well you have been like that all week." He rolled his eyes playfully and I kissed his lips.

" You know you love seeing me like this." I wink at him.

" I sure do." He hugged me tight. " I love your smile." He grabbed my hand and we walked outside where the cab is waiting.  I took a picture of the house and sighed.

" Good memories."  Jason kissed my cheek. " And will keep making more." We got in the car and the driver took us to the Airport.

---

We walked out of the Airport to cold Canada. " I miss Hawaii already." I whispered and Jason took off his Jacket and put it around me. " Thank you baby."

" No Problem,Babe." He smiled.

" Oh there is my dad." I ran and hugged him tight. " I love you daddy."

" I love you to sweetie." We got in the car and my dad was telling Jason about some jobs and business. I rest my head on his shoulder while looking at the pictures I have taken with my camera. I delete the ones where Jason took pictures of his dic* I continue looking and wow I do look happy and so does he. I continue looking and I saw the one that I took of the stupid crab and Giggled so did Jason. I look up to see him looking at the camera.

" The Possessed crab." He chuckled. I kept looking and when I got to the last picture that is the one of the house I saw something on the window like a dark shadow I zoom in and saw John's face. I drop the camera and pulled away from Jason. " Emily? Baby?" He grabs the camera.

" D-Did you saw it?" I stutter and he looked at me confused.

" Saw what?"

" Look at the picture, in the window zoom in." He did As I said and he looks at me.

" There is nothing, Babe. Just  the black courtin." He gave me the camera. ' See, There is nothing." I looked at it and he was right.

" I'm losing my mind." I whispered and Jason kissed me.

" What did you saw?" He asked with worried eyes.

" Nothing..I'm just tired from the long trip, Thats all." I kissed his lips but he kept looking at me with worried eyes. " Don't worry."