The test?

>>Re-Post<<<

···Emily's Point of View····

" You finished eating?" He asked while looking at my plate. " Because you haven't ate anything.

" Jason, Tomorrow I'm going to see my friends." I chew on my lower lip.

" What friends?" He spat.

" My Friends from prison, Okay?" I kept chewing on my lower lip.

" And Why are you so nervous?" He glared at me.

" Just Telling you.." I took a sip from my Soda.

" If You're asking me its Fine baby." He Smiled and Peck my lips.

" I'm not asking you, I'm just telling you." I snapped at him and he looked at me confused. " I really am not in the mood to argue." I mumbled.

" Really? Because since Yesterday you have been looking for a damn reason to argue like right now." I raise my eyebrow. " And that look that you have been giving me lately is pissing me off, Em."

" So only you can glare at me? What do you want me to do? To look away and say I'm sorry? Hell no McCann." I snapped at him and he crashed his lips in to mine.

" What now? We argue fine but what now?" He chuckled and peck my lips. "We kiss and make up so why argue when we both know none of us are going to break up."

" Don't be so-" I bit my tongue before I could sound like I'm playing him.

" So sure? Really? Are you going to break up with me or not? Because if you are then do it now and stop waisting my time." He stood up and storm out of the place. I wanted to go after him but I didn't I just finish eating my food.

" So good." I said to the waiter. " Here's your tip." I gave the cute boy 20 dollars as a tip and he looked surprised.

" 20 Dollars?" He asked to make sure. "You know I'm not the cheff right?"

" Yeah but you're cute." I wink at him and kissed his cheek.

" Hey, Uh can I have your number?" He asked and I felt two arms wrapped around my waist.

" What did you just asked my woman for?" Jason glared at the poor guy and he just back away from us. I turned around and peck his lips.

" Are you calm now? Yes? Then lets go." I smirked and started walking outside. Kiki was right when she told me that if I played hard to get I would had any boy on my feets doing as I say. I looked at Jason who was following and I just had to laughed.

" Emily, You were kinda of flirty with that man you know I could have beat him up because of you?" I turned around and smirked.

" Me? Flirty? Yeah right. I don't need to flirt , Boys always like me with out even trying." I smiled and he pushed me against a car real hard, He pinned my hands and I couldn't move.

" What kind of game are you playing, Em?" He glared at me and was pressing my hands hard against the car I was about to whimper but I glared at him back and smirked.

" There are no games, Sweetie." I peck his lips.

" What the fuck, Em? Was it the heat of the moment? 3 days was the heat and now that I took care of it you want to treat me like shit?" He spat like venom.

" Well, It was a few months with out feeling a man so..Maybe it was the heat of the moment." I raise my eyebrow and smirked. " And you aren't bad in bed so..Yeah it was the heat of the moment." I laughed and He pressed his body against mine real hard.