He wouldn't hurt me..Would he?

···Emily's Point of View····

"Dad, Open the door please." I knock again and he doesn't answer.

" He is not there, Cutie." I froze when I heard that voice coming from behind me.

"J-John.." I stutter and turned around slowly. "Please..Uh.." I was so nervous I couldn't talk.

"What's wrong baby? Cat got your tongue?" He smirks and I chew on my lower lip. Why did I ran away from Mark?? Dammit.

" Uhmm.." I turned around and ran as fast as I could up the stairs to Jason room/apartment. I reach the door but He grabbed me by my hair and I felt something cold against my neck, A gun.

" Nice try babygirl." He open the door and pushed me inside and Of course I had to fall. He grabbed my hair again and force me to stand up.

"Dammit John don't be so agressive." I hissed and he chuckled.

"If you think this is agressive just wait until I take you home and play my favorite game." He grinned so wide it creep me out.

" Uh.." I pushed him against the wall and pressed my body against him, He looked at me confused and I crashed my lips in to his. I remember what Jason told me Always Play along to save your life and that's exactly what I'm doing.

" Nice try Princess." He chuckled and he is not believing me, Shit.

" Shh." I pulled up my shirt and took it off. His eyes widen and then he smirks as he looked at me from head to toe while bitting his lip. I carressed his cheek and Peck his lips. "I wish..I wish things were different."

" How?" He asked.

" Well..If you gave me time I could Leave Jason and go with you." I lied of course, He needs to believe me. " I want you but not here in his room."

" Don't play me, Em." I kissed him and my tongue brushed his lower lip asking for entrance which he gladly accepted. Our tongues exploring each others mouth I faked a moan and pulled away.

" Do you think I'm Playing?" I go to his neck and Sucked on it softly then harder I think I left a mark.

"Damn Emily." He kissed my lips and pushed me on the bed gently he got on top of me and started grinding on me and sucking on my collarbone up to my neck.

"J-John, No not here." I pushed him off and he got off of me. " Now get out before someone notice you are here." I grab my shirt and put it on fast.

" You got one week, Em no more games." He winked and peck my lips before walking away. I ran in to the bathroom and brushed my teeth's. I feel liked I cheated on Jason but I didn't..Well I had to.

···· Jason Point of View····

" What the fuck do you mean you didn't saw her leave?" I glared at Mark.

" One minute she was next to me and then she wasn't." Mark said calmly.

" John Could get her!" I yelled and grabbed my cellphone, Dial her number she doesn't answer. My heart drop and I stood up from this damn bed. " Call the fucking nurse, I'm getting the fuck out of here." He walked away and I kept calling Em.

" Hi baby." She answer finally. She sounded normal so nothing happend to her.

" Why the fuck did you escape from Mark?" I shout.

" Uhmm..Don't get mad.." She sighed.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'm NOT MAD I'M FUCKING PISSED OFF." I yelled.

" Don't yell at me..I was trying to talk with my dad but he wasn't home." She walked in and I hung up my phone so did she.

" You know you can't be alone Emily! John is after you." I argue but she just smiled and peck my lips.