Drunk & Hangover >·<

···· Emily's Point of View····

" I was already pump up before but now lets party!" I shout and they all cheer. I grab a beer and started dancing with Jeff I knew he would respect me and wont flirt. I was moving my hips side to side and drinking my beer. Jeff wasn't even grinding that close to me and I like that about him.

"Shots Time!" Luke shout and he was Just finish getting his wound stiched. We all grabbed a shot and I stand up in the table with Diana she was holding me since I was drunk.

"To the gang." I shout and we all cheer and drank our shots then Jason walked in.

"What the fuck is going on here?" He shot the radio and it all went silence they could only hear my giggles.

"Emily shh! He is mad." Diana whispered on my ear.

"Get the fuck away from my woman and everybody get the fuck out of my place before I do something crazy." He shout and everybody walked away.Diana got down from the table and Jason glared at her. "Out." He spat and she walked away. "What the fuck are you doing? You look so ridiculous. Don't you grow up already and stop acting like a fucking teenager in her first party?" He spat and I stumbled almost falling to the floor but he catch me.

"My Heroe." I giggled and He rolled his eyes.

" Tomorrow you are moving to Justin's house again." He said as he carried me to our room and laid me down on the bed.

" How about we make a Threesome? Now I know why you liked Diana so much." I giggled. "She really knows how to use that tongue." I laughed and he looked at me and chuckled.

"You are so fucking drunk and waisted. Get some rest." He covered me with the blanket and kissed my lips. "Its so hard being mad at you..I love you." He smiled really wanting to laugh at me.

"I love you too." I mumbled and closed my eyes.

···· Jason Point of View····

I walked out of the room and Jeff was cleaning up the mess they did. "She is something speacial." He chuckled.

" Why did you let her get drunk?" I sighed and started cleaning.

" While we were getting rid of the body's she was drinking and preparing the party. When we finish with the body's she was already drunk and high."

" I think  Diana is a bad influince on her." I mumbled.

" Don't you blame this on Diana. I remember when you started the gang, I remember seeing you drunk passing out in the clubs with 2 sluts on your side or even worst You did use the pills and cocaine and you were what? 15 ?" He smirked.

" I know and that's exactly what I want to evoid. She is so soft minded and so easy to convince. I'm scared that she will go wild you know? To much partying and smoking. She didn't use to smoke or drink much now look at her she is passed out in my bed drunk and high as fuck. Oh and she wants to make a threesome with Diana this can't be happening." I chuckled.

"That's hot bro." Jeff chuckled.

" What if she turns in to a damn lesbian?" I laughed. "Nah she is horney girl who loves my dic*"  I smirked.

"Nah, She doesn't seem like a lesbian maybe Bi." Jeff said.

" No she only thinks like that when she is high or drunk." I shook my head and laughed.

" Is she out of the gang? She is really one of our best did you saw how she went through the back and killed them? That was amazing."

" I just want her to be safe and not risk her life so much. When I added her to the gang I never thought she would be so good. I was going to send her on simple jobs but my woman is so stubborn she doesnt listen to me and I want to protect her make sure she is safe and it pisses me off because I'm the boss, Not her. She needs to listen." I spat.

" Maybe she should be the boss." Jeff teased.

"Never happening." I gave him the bag fill with empty beer bottles. "I'll see you tomorrow." I said and he walked away. I walked back in to the room and Emily was Crying. "What's wrong?"

" I cheated on you when I said I wouldn't. How can you trust me? I always end up kissing someone else..I'm a slut and you deserve better." She sobbed and I caressed her cheek.

" Baby get some sleep." I said and wipe off her tears.

" I puke the bed." She mumbled and I walked to the closet and grabbed some clean sheets and blanket. When I walked back she was on the floor hugging  a pillow.

"Emily?" She didn't answer. "Em?" She snorted real cute and I hold back the laughter. I change the sheets and fixed the bed. I picked her up and laid her on the bed. I take off her clothes and put on her my shirt. I tie her hair in a messy bun just in case she pukes again it doesn't gets on her hair. I laid down next to her and fell asleep.

---Morning.

"Emily?" I got off the bed and walked in to the bathroom she was sleeping on the floor next to the toilet using the towel as a blanket. "Emily, Babe."

" Hmmm.."  She mumbled.

"How are you feeling?" I asked and laughed.

" Don't laugh at me." She whinned.

" Get up and suck it up." I chuckled. "We have a meeting so move it." I spat and walked out of the bathroom. I changed in to my simple jean and T-shirt. I put on my jacket and I walked back to the bathroom and brush my teeths. "Get up, Emily. You have responsibilitys so move it." I spat and walked out laughing.

" I don't want to go." She Said as she walked out of the bathroom with her hand on her head.

"Move it because is important. Be responsible for once." She looked at me and pouted. "You have 10 minutes." I spat and walked out of the room. She looked like crap seriously. She had puffy eyes plus dark bags under her eyes.

"Lets go." She mumbled I look at her and she was wearing some shades and her jacket with her hoodie up. Her Simpson Pj's with her boots.

"Nice outfit babe." I chuckled and she sighed.

" Where is the meeting?" She mumbled.

" There is no meeting." I smirked and she took off her glasses.

"What?" She spat.

" No more hangover you have a man to take care of. So make me some breakfast." I wink and she raise an eyebrow at me.

" Are you kidding me? I feel like crap and you want me to cook?"

"Yes, You have a man to take care of so cook for me or I'll find another nice girl that could do it." She walked in to the kitchen pissed off and after like 5 minutes she came back with a bowl of cereal and a glass of Orange Juice.

"Enjoy!" She spat and walked in to the room. I chuckled and ate my Cereal. I walked in to the room and she was sleeping.

"You really are something special." I chuckled and she looked at me.

"I know I screw up can we fight later? Let me sleep." She mumbled.

" Nah I wont fight but I'll see tonight."

"Where are you going?" She spat.

"To party. Sweet dreams baby." I walked away and she walked after me. Well she limp because of her thigh.

"I'm sorry okay? Please stay." She whispered.

"Only you can have fun babe? No way. Go get some rest you really need it." I winked and walked outside and got in my car and drove away.

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------
Comment & Vote :)

100 vote and 30 comments fot next chapter.

Did Jason did the right thing? (My opinion is he is being mature.) Let me know what you think of Emily and Jason.