The New Memeber Of The Gang.

···· Jason Point of View····

Miley's driver drove us to our place and We were laughing so much and She couldn't even walk straight. We got inside my apartment and laid down on the bed. "Jason why is the room spining?" She giggled.

"Because you're drunk." I chuckled.

"Jason, fuck me baby." She shout and laughed.

"Get some sleep baby." I kissed her lips and she pushed me back getting on top of me.

"After we fuck." She kissed my lips.

"And stop talking like that." I spat and she got off me and got off the bed trying to run but she fail and fell on the floor. She crawl to the bathroom and puked in the toilet. "Emily, I told you to take it easy with the Tequila." She left her head rest on the toilet and crying.

"My dad..You think he is proud of me? I'm a screw up in life." She cried and puked again while I hold her hair back. "Now I'm out of College."

"Shh baby. Its alright will find a new college for you." I whispered.

" And you don't want me in the gang..Because of that slut." She spat and pushed me off of her and washed her mouth then walked to the bed. I was by her side making sure she wouldn't fall. She laid down and fell a sleep.

---Morning.

I made breakfast for Emily since she is going to be in a really bad hangover. I walked in to the room and she walked out of the bathroom looking terrible. She smiled and sat down on the bed. "You look like crap." I chuckled.

"Well Thank you Baby." She mumbled and laid down.

"I made you breakfast so come lets eat." I said and she ran again to the bathroom.

"I feel like vomiting but nothing comes out." She sighed.

"Eat a little bit baby. It will make you feel better." She nodded yes and we walked out of the room and sat down eating our food.

" No more drinking." She sighed.

"What? Today you said we were going to a party." I smirked.

" Ugh. I can feel the Tequila still burning my throat." She stands up and sat down on my lap then kissed my lips. "I missed your kisses." I stand up and she was still wrapped around me. I walked to our room and laid her down on the bed. I pull up her shirt and throw it on the floor and she pushed me off.

" What's wrong, Em?" I asked and peck her lips.

" I'm not in the mood for it. I have huge headache." She sighed.

" Are you sure is that?" I grind on her lower body and she moans.

"Yeah." She Kissed my lips.

" You know, Diana has nothing on you baby. You are so beautiful."

"If I'm so beautiful why did you fuck her?"

"Because she is a slut and I was in need of fucking someone and she was it." I sighed.

" I saw her..and..She is pretty. I know I'm more pretty she even checked me out and I just..She fits your image so well like she has that Gansta look and then there is me.." She sighed.

" I love the way you look baby. You have that girly but swaggy style that drives me crazy." I grind on her again and  She rolled her eyes and sat down.

"You're just saying that..But you know its true." She mumbled.

" How about you get that magic tongue of yours pierced?"I kissed her lips. "That way when you do me a blow job It will fill 10 times more better." I whispered and she smirked.