My choice ♡

···· Emily's Point of View····

He fell a sleep resting his head on my lap while I ran my hand thru his hair. "Jason I have hurt you so much." I whispered to my self and kissed his lips softly not wanting him to feel it but he did and smiled.

" I love you." He mumbled and l stand up walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked and he kept walking but left the door open. I stand up and walked out of the basement and saw the exit door open and the door of my dad's place open which its Jason now. He let me choose what I want right now. My brain is telling me to run away but my heart is telling me to go after the man you love. So many bad memories but so many good ones if I put it all  in a balance there are more bad ones than good ones but now that I have a choice I need to follow my heart, I need to listen to it. I walked in to my dad's old place and Jason was standing there smiling.

" I knew you would chose me." He smiled and I walked closer to him and cupped his cheek then kissed his lips.

" Can we take things slow?" I whispered.

"It deppends what slow means to you." He smiled.

" Lets not rush things." He kissed my lips.

"Alright, baby." He grabs my hand and we walked to his room and laid down.

"Change the blankets,Please." I mumbled and got up.

"Sorry." He mumbled and started changing the blankets. I chew on my lower lip and he looked at me and chuckled. "Say it."

"Did you used a condom or not?" I spat.

"Yes, baby. I only don't use it with you." He smiled.

"Good." I spat.

"Did..You?" He mumbled not even looking at me.

"Yes.." He sighed and laid down on the clean sheets.

"Good, Now come here." He reach out his hand and I grabbed it and laid down next to him. "Come closer." He whispered and I cuddle in to his chest. " This time I'm going to make it work you'll see." He kissed my lips. "Goodnight."

" Goodnight." I closed my eyes and fell a sleep.

---

I heard the door shut so I got up and Jason was still sleeping. A woman walked in just wearing her underwears and kissed Jason. "Emily, Baby I'm tired." He mumbled.

"Its not Emily you idiot its me Diana." She said and Jason sat down and turn on the lamp that was next to him.

" Emily." He looked at me and I crossed my arms against my chest waiting to see what he is going to say. "Diana get the fuck out of here."

" Oh, My bad. I Didn't know you two were back together." She giggled and I rolled my eyes. "Well, I'll be staying the night in the couch. Goodnight you two crazy love birds." She laughed and walked away.

" She is a classy one." I laughed and he shrugged.

"My only classy woman is you." He wink. "Come back to bed."

" Yeah right." I mumbled and laid down on the bed.

" She is a slut, Em and you are the one I want." He whispered.

" A slut you fuc-" he shut me up with a kiss.

" Are we really going to argue?" He groans. "Can't you wait until tomorrow morning?" He whinned and I laughed.

"What ever, Jason." I closed my eyes and he kissed my lips.

"I'll make you fall in love all over again, I promise." He peck my lips and we both fell a sleep.