Dirty Moments don't always end up well

···· Emily's Point of View····

(Warning Contains dirty Parts.)

" Emily, Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Selly asked.

"I'm sure. Have fun guys." I smiled and they walked away.

" You know you can go with them Jason." I said and he kissed my lips.

"I came to Puerto Rico to be with you, Not to be with them." He smiled.

"Aww babe. So did you tell your sister about the twins?" I asked him.

"Yeah she is already planning a baby shower." He laughed and so did I.

" My mother said that she has to name atleast one of the babies." I smiled.

" What if the name is ugly, Babe?" He chuckled.

" I hope she choose a cute one." I laughed and kissed his lips.

"Me too." He smiled and and caressed my cheek. "I love you babe."

"I love you too." I kissed his lips and got on his lap.

"Em, Don't tease." He whispered and I smirked.

"And Who say's I'm teasing?" I licked his lip and he parten his lips.

"Em!" He groaned.

"What?" I giggled.

"Kiss me already." He whispered and I kissed his lips he slipt his tongue in my mouth almost down my throat now this showed me how much he wanted me. He caressed my thighs and his hand went to my as$ He squeeze it earning a moan in to the kiss. He smirked and I feelt his boner I smirked in to the kiss and he grinds on me. Then he sneek a finger in between my legs He moved the pantie to the side and rubbed my cli+ in circles. I broke the kiss and pulled his hand out. "Em, Let me finger you." He whispered and I got off him.

"Come." I smirked and walked to my room. I undress myself and laid down on the bed while he undress himself.

"Finally." He chuckled and kissed my lips. "Lets try something different?" He asked while smirking.

"What you have in mind?" I asked.

"You'll see." He walked away and then came back with some whip cream and chocolate syrup and A cup with ice.

"Jason?" He smirked and parten my legs.

" Trust me babe this feeling is insane." He grabbed a ice and put it on my stomach going slowly to my Puss¥ and then rubbed it in.

"Mmm..Jason." I moaned and he put some whip cream on my nippl€s. He licked them and sucked on one while he rubbed the other one. "Jason." I moaned and he smirked. He twirl his tongue on my nippl€ and I kept moaning. I crossed my legs as I felt myself cumming. He kept licking and sucking on them. "Yeah baby." I moaned and my breath was heavy and I cum. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Did you just cum?" He asked.

" Uh..Yeah." I sighed and he chuckled.

"So fast? I didn't even do much." He teased.

"Its not my fault my hormones are crazy." I mumbled and he got between my legs.

"You're so wet." He grabbed the chocolate and spill a little down there. "I'm going to eat you so good you'll be shouting my name all day." He smirked and put my leags on his shoulder and Licked from my wet hole to my cli+.

"Oh My God Jason." I shout and he twirl his tongue on my cli+ while I rubbed my nippl€s. He glance at me and smirked. He sucked on my puss¥ and even bite. "Jesus Christ Jason. This is your best." I moaned and I felt something cold that brought chills to my spine. He was using a ice cube to make the feeling extreme. He sucked right in my cli+ making me arch my back. "Baby, Eat me up." I moaned and he licked my wet hole. "Jason!" I shout and cum. He licked me again and looked at me.