Cheating On My Boyfriend

Five

Cheating On My Boyfriend

···Jason Point of View···

" Uhmm Bitch faster" I moaned as this slut is doing a horrible blow job.I pushed her off and Pulled up my boxer and pants. "You suck real bad slut" I spat and walked out of the bathroom and back to my boys.

"That was fast" Mike teased while I sat down and drank my beer.

"She doesn't even know how to do a good blow job my fucking hand makes a better work than she" I chuckled.

I looked at my cellphone and its only midnight I am so bored I want to leave the club and go to Emily's place. NO! She is a fucking backstabbing bitch.

---Flashback----

I grabbed the body and put it on a bag.

" Shit he is fucking heavy help me out Matt" I said as I try to carried the man with a hole on his forehead.

"Jason Whats wrong man? You looked stress out." He teased and Grab the legs of the body.

" Problems man" I spat as we walked out of the room and throw the man in a hole we have to burned the bodies.

" Don't tell me the player is In love?" He teased and I Spill gasoline all over the body.

" Nah I don't care about nobody just about myself you know that" I spat and realized what I said to Emily no wonder she was so mad.

" Burn in hell bastard" He said while looking at the body burned.

" I have to go" I said as I ran away to my car and drove to Em's House.

" Is That Biebers car? I Mumbled as I climb the tree and finally made it to her window. I was about to knock but I saw her on top of Bieber. "Fuck" I whispered when I almost fell. I climb down and Got on my car. "To good to be true fake bitch'' I spat and drove away.

--- Flashback over---

" Bro Jas I'm talking to you" Matt shouted and I snapped out of my thoughts.

" What man?" I Spat.

" What is wrong with you?" Jeff Asked seriously.

" Nothing Bro." I drank my beer and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Matt Asked.

"Home" I trew a 50 dollars on the table.

" Jason you have been acting weird since 3 days ago" Jeff said.

" Leave me alone" I spat and walked away to my car.

I haven't talked to Emily in 3 days and she hasn't even tried to talked to me. She is a bitch and all I could see on the fucking magazines is her kissing with that Bieber guy. I got in my car and drove away.

···Emily's Point of view···

•••••School•••••

"You did good Emily" Mr.Torres said while giving us our test to see the grade A+ like always.

" I got a C- babe" Justin mumbled and I kissed his lips.

" You'll do better next time" I smiled and stood up.

"See you guys on monday" Mr.Torres said as we all walked out of the class room.

" Babe want me to drive you home?" Justin asked.

" Oh no my uncle is picking me up today" I lied not wanting to tell him about my father.

" Oh alright so I'll see you tomorrow I love you" He kissed me softly and then his tongue asked for entrance on my lower lip which I granted and We started to make out real passionetly.