Being In Love <3

>>>WARNING CHAPTER CONTAINS A DIRTY PART<<<

···· Emily's Point of View····

I woke up in Jason's arms I kissed his chest and He groans. " Don't." He mumbled and turn to the other side. I kissed his back and suck on it a little bit. "Emily, I'm sleeping." He mumbled and I Kept kissing his back then the back of his neck until he turned around and kissed my lips. "Are you horny?" He chuckled.

" Lets go Ice skating?" I smiled and peck his lips.

" You woke me up for that? I really though we were going to make love." He sighed.

" Do you want me, Baby?" I sucked on his neck and rubbed his abs.

" Em, Yes baby. So badly." He flipped us over now he was on top of me.

" Well to bad because we are going Ice skating." I giggled and peck his lips.

" Not before you give me something." He chuckled.

" And what is that?" I peck his lips.

" You know..I'm so hungry." He smirks and starts rubbing with his fingers on top of my pantie. "How about I eat you up?" He licked his lips.

" How about you stop and get dress." I pushed his hand away and he got off me mad.

" Dammit, Emily I fucking hate when you tease me." He walked in to the bathroom and made sure to slam the door shut. I got up and walked in to the closet looking for a nice outfit I grab the white jean with my hot pink T-Shirt and my Leather jacket since its going to be cold well Toronto is cold. I heard a groan from Jason and I walked in to the bathroom.

" Jerking yourself?" I giggled and brush my teeth's.

" Since my WOMAN can't do it, Maybe I need to hire a slut to give me a fucking good blow job." He spat.

" If you dare to do that I swear I will cut your dic*." I smirked and he just kept jerking himself in front of me.

" Come on, Em. It won't go down. Help me out." He grabbed me by the waist and pressed his boner against my lady part. " I know you want to." He whispered and kissed my lips then pulled down my panties and slide it inside of me. " Mmm..It just feels so good to have it inside of you." He pulled it out and made me rest my body on the counter of the sink  My boobs pressed on the counter and I felt him gripped my waist and he slides it in my core.

" Jason?"

" Its the same babe just I'll do the work." He whispered and started thrusting in and out.

" Oh my..Jason..It feel so good." I moaned and he spank my butt. "Faster." I bite my arm as this pleasure was insane we have never done it this way but it sure do feels good. " I'm cuming." I moaned.

" So fast?" He chuckled and thrust in harder.

" Mhmm." I cum and my legs were shaking he pulled it out and then I felt him licking the inside of me. " Oh Jason, stop." I moan but he kept licking mi pearl and He turn me around and sat me down on the counter and spread my legs he continue licking me as my hand went thru his hair I was watching him eating me up. "Stop..mmm...Two orgasm so fast.." I moaned and cum again. I rest my head back catching my breath and by surprise I felt something on my cli+ he was rubbing it with his dic*. "Jason..I can't handle another one."

" Yes you can Baby." He kept rubbing it and he kissed my lips making sure to bite my lower lip I felt something warm on my cli+ he cum on it as he rubbed it with his dic* "Now you baby." He sucked on my neck and kept rubbing it. He touch me with his finger and chuckled. "Is swollen but I know you are there cum for me." He slide his finger on my mouth that had his liquid since he just came in me. " Taste me." He whispered as he slide his finger in and out of my mouth like if it was his dic*